Memory Lane 32

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're gathered at some restaurant that Namjoo recommend.

 

I looked at the other members still satisfied on what she picked for us.

 

"Namjoo-ah another two thumbs for this restaurant" Bomi sad to her while grinning.

 

Namjoo slyly smiled at her then respond.

 

"Of course what would you do without me" she said confidently.

 

"Probably eating instant ramen and Rong Unnie's bland cookies" Naeun teasingly grinned.

 

"Yah!! You all love my cooking" I scolded her.

 

"Yep, but after tasting those cookies I have some second thoughts" Hayoung playfully said.

 

I pouted at them pretended to look upset.

 

They all pinched my cheeks, without hesitations.

 

"Aigoo our kid leader" Eunji patted my head.

 

I slap away her arm playfully and we all laugh.

 

These are some gatherings, that we decided on our own without involving work.

 

We tried to have some gatherings to talk about some thing we did the past months.

 

We laughed altogether as we shared some funny moments we did at the past.

 

"Do you remember that----" Bomi said letting us anticipate on what she'll gonna reveal.

 

"About what Unnie?" Hayoung said still giggling.

 

"I don't remember" Bomi said and laughed at her own joke.

 

The member's made face acting they're not amused by it but Naeun burst out laugh not knowing how to control it,and we laughed once again.

 

Luckily other people are busy with their own worlds if not they'll gonna throw as out from the restaurant because of our craziness.

 

"Pabo, Bbom-ah" Eunji said and smacked Bomi’s back lightly.

 

"Yah" Bomi shouted a bit loud causing Eunji to yank from her place.

 

We all look at her but she suddenly burst out laughing.

 

"Aigoo that Unnie is so drunk" Hayoung said while shaking her head.

 

"Let's go?" I tell them and they all nod at me.

 

"Can I stay at your place tonight Unnie?" Namjoo said while giving me a puppy eyed.

 

"Aigoo of course you can" I said and patted her head lightly.

 

We all stood up and help Bomi to stand up as we make our way out of the restaurant.

 

"Bbom-ah, Namjoo is gonna stay with us for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter