Day 9

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 10, 2014

The smell of the ocean with a hint of nature; it was so refreshing, but I knew I didn't have anything relatively scented in my home. My nose scrunched when I realized, slowly opening my eyes. In front of me was an angel. Her face was so close to mine, that I couldn't help but examine her sleeping features. The moment I realized who this angel was, I leaped from my position. The girl beside me sat up too, discombobulated.

"W-wha" We were both fully clothed, I sighed in relief, not that I wasn't still panicked. 

"Thank god, we aren't ." She stared at me with a raised eyebrow. I looked at her, confused, she covered herself even though she was fully clothed. My face grew in heat at the gesture.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" She nodded without a word and turned away from me.

"W-wait. It's only because Umji-yah and Yuju-yah were having when I called them yesterday so-"

"Is that why you acted that way last night?" She asked, and it made me gulp. I didn't remember anything from last night. Oh god, did I do something stupid?

"What did I do?" I asked cautiously. She turned her head towards me as she began speaking, arms still covering her body.

"Well...for starters, you knocked everything off the table and started dancing on it...." My mouth gaped open, she was entirely looking at me at this point, and I didn't know what to say, I was speechless.

"You also purred at me...saying you were a bad kitty that needed to be punished." I would never say that. Would I? Oh god.

"Um...and than you started flying, saying you were one of those flying monkeys..." I furrowed my brows.

"Okay, now I know you're bullting." At that moment, SinB keeled over into a fit of laughter–holding her stomach. She noticed my glaring, which only made her laugh harder. The laugh quickly turned into a hard cough, which wouldn't stop. I began panicking and hovering over SinB, but she just waved her hand at me.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," SinB said as she was sitting back up from her coughing fit. "you didn't do or say anything strange, you just drank a bit too much, and I refused to let you go home." But that still raises a question...

"Why am I in your bed?" Pink started to take s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter