Day 22

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 23, 2014

"How are you feeling, SinB-ah? Do you need anything?"  The events from yesterday rendered SinB immobile, and I couldn't help but feel entirely responsible. All night the events repeated in my mind–sleeping was out of the question.   During our introductory training yesterday, SinB stupidly picked a fight with one of the dummies, resulting in a broken foot. I had no idea how resilient those training dummies were, and I was even more dumbfounded at SinB's stubbornness towards the inanimate object. Despite her decisions, it was ultimately my decision that rendered her immobile. Tending to her every need was the least I could do for how awful I felt.    "Don't beat yourself up over yesterday, eonnie." The hand of my girlfriend found its way on top of my own. "I was the one who fought the dummy. If it was anyone's fault, it was my own." SinB responded as if she could read my mind.    "That was pretty stupid. It's not even real." A chuckle escaped my throat.   "He called you a 'hag'!"    "Oh, so you decided to teach him a lesson, did you?" A smirk crept on my lips as I folded my arms.   "He also said your eye smile was...nothing special..." She sniffled; taking a closer look at SinB, I couldn't determine if she was joking or not.   "Stop looking at me like that! I'm kidding!" She groaned to mask the sadness that engulfed her features just moments ago.    "Are you feeling okay?" Reaching over to feel her forehead, she grabbed a hold on my arm, pulling me on top of her.    "I'm fine now~" She grinned, I rolled my eyes, smiling just as broadly back at her. Our lips grazed before SinB pulled away.    "But really, none of it was your fault." Staring into her brown orbs, I kissed her tenderly, basking in the feeling of her soft lips on mine. "Now, you asked if I needed anything. There was one thing I needed eonnie."    "I'm all ears."   "Well, it's more of a reaction I need from you, nae sarang." My eyes stayed on SinB, unblinkingly, until my eyes began to burn. That half-smile of hers made its way onto her lips as she searched my face, the bangs from my head before planting a kiss on my forehead. "I dream about you a lot calling me that, and as much as I am cringing just talking about this, it makes my heart soar every time you say it."    "Then I suppose I need to keep up with my dream-like counterpart, my love." A soft blush began appearing on my lover's face before her face instantly went pale. Panic simultaneously washed over me.    "SinB-ah!" Immediately, I got up from my position, realizing all too late that I could have been hurting her foot. Turning to examine it, it hadn't moved its location from the pillow elevating, with a sigh, I turned back to SinB. 
  "Are you alright, my love?" Trying to be as calm as I could, my voice inevitably cracked, ever so slightly.   "The pet name is fine, but don't go following in the dream Yerin's footsteps." Grabbing a hold on my hand and gripping it so tightly both our palms began turning white. "Please..."   "Oh, SinB." Pulling her hand up to my lips, I kissed the back of it softly. "If this is about that nightmare you had yesterday, it was just a dream. I'm not going anywhere." But even after my words, her eyes were filled with fear and sadness. "I'll always be here." Dragging my finger towards her heart, keeping it firmly pressed. She looked down at the spot then back up, rolling her eyes.   "Okay, okay. I got it. You're in my heart, an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter