Day 17

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 18. 2014

This would mark the first time that I'd be able to accompany SinB to her dance session, it was all exhilarating. I wasn't sure why it was allowed, but I didn't question it, I was just happy to watch SinB work. I leaned comfortably against one of the walls in her practice room, watching as she downed her water bottle. I took the opportunity to observe her, it was like I was looking at one of those Old Spice commercials. Hair up in a high pony, water trickling down her chin, running down her neck and onto her sports bra that was giving me a perfect view of her toned abs. Once my eyes finished their stroll, they made it back to SinB's face, who was staring at me.

"Stop looking at me like that! I feel like I'm being seduced, should I call my manager to you out? Help! This beautiful girl is distracting me!" She jested, cupping a hand around as she howled. A smile took form on her perfectly shaped face. Grabbing in my purse for a book that I had brought, I dug my face into it, pretending to read. She audibly pouted as soon as I did. 

"Hey! You're supposed to watch me! You could have read at home!" Without lifting my head from the book, I responded:

"I thought this 'beautiful girl' was distracting you?" Her annoyance grew louder, a chuckle escaping my lips. I closed the book, lowering my hands with it, and focusing my attention back on SinB. 

"You won't get distracted if I watch you?" She nodded, followed by a childish grin. 

With that, she quickly went back to practicing. Her body moved like clockwork, performing every move flawlessly and hardly breaking a sweat. Her movements were mesmerizing, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her actions were sharp, precise, and swift. My mind wandered every so often as she danced, wondering what it was she was practicing for. I couldn't decipher her movements, but they were making a masterpiece of a story. SinB stopped dancing to pat her forehead with the towel wrapped previously around her neck, taking another swig from her water bottle. 

She took notice to me, walking towards me. Making herself comfortable on my lap, she wrapped her arms around my neck, wrapping my arms around her waist to keep her steady.

"To what do I owe this visit?"

"I missed you." 

"I've been here the whole time." 

"But now you're in my arms." she teased, evocatively.

"Take me out," SinB demanded.

"Don't you still have practice?" She whimpered at my response, in which I laughed and pecked her lips. 

"I need to refuel." She said finally. "Let's do something."

"Like what?"

"Like each other." Pushing her off from the suggestive comment, I huffed. She rubbed her behind after landing on the floor.

"Stop being a ert." 

"Says the person staring at me like I was eye candy just a little while ago." I turned my head to avoid eye contact from her; I imagined SinB was getting a kick out of it. Sure enough, she began laughing at me.

"Let's go to the beach," She proposed. Finding the idea appealing, I turned to her with a smile. 

"I want to stare at you in a bikini." 

"Who are you, and what did you do with SinB?" Asking cautiously, but it quickly turned into a chuckle between the both of us.

"Go ask your manager, I would hate it if you got in trouble because of me." I helped SinB up, pushing her towards the door.

While waiting for SinB, I wondered what kind of bathing suit to purchase. Maybe something simple as to not rile SinB, or perhaps something exactly the opposite to to no end. I decided I would just see where the cards unfolded since the suit had to be cute and to my liking. 

"I've been given the okay, let's head out," SinB said as she made her way back.

We left in a hurry, not wanting to go home so we could use the time to our advantage. Making our way to a nearby shop, we stepped inside, examining the clothing donned throughout the store. Picking up a cute, frilly, one-piece, I showed it to SinB who had a scowl plastering her face.

"I think you should wear this one." She held up an equally cute frilly two-piece in yellow, which just happened to be my favorite color. I liked it but figured this was the perfect time to tease my unexpecting girlfriend. Rummaging in the line of swimsuits, I pulled out a wetsuit. 

"Actually, I think I'll go with this one instead." Holding it up, I stared at SinB with a small smirk and a lifted brow. Her eyes went wide, the panic evident on her face.

"Th-the one piece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter