Day 15

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 16, 2014

My eyes opened lazily, taking in my surroundings. Locking eyes with SinB made my heart stop, memories from the night previously flooding back to me.

The drive back to the apartment was uncomfortable, to say the least. Since Sowon had taken the car, we had no choice but to take a taxi back, and saying that concealing the was hard, was an understatement. At one point, I figured the driver could tell; while nothing was said, he kept looking between SinB and me with looks of disapproval, as if what we did mattered to some taxi driver. We sauntered inside the apartment, dropping our bags on the floor like we had not a care in the world. We slammed against the door, hands searching and struggling to pull off clothing. I kissed her hungrily, biting and pulling softly on her lower lip as our lips parted. We stared deep into one another's eyes as she jumped; I caught her by sheer instinct, her legs wrapping around my waist as I did. Taking her upstairs, I laid her on the bed carefully. SinB was less patient, taking me by my blouse and pulling me on top of her. 

"Impatient, are we?" I said low with a small smirk. I sat up very slowly and intricately ing my blouse, all while watching SinB pout. Letting the blouse fall, I sat there unmoving, trailing SinB's still clothed body. I bit my lip panting, unable to keep the distance between the two of us myself. Ripping her shirt, I landed on SinB, nibbling on the soft spot of her neck, planting kisses down to her exposed collarbone. The pleasurable sounds coming out of SinB, begging me to continue, I looked back at SinB's face.

"I can be an angel or a devil. Which one do you prefer?" I asked genuinely–carefully. She took the opportunity to her advantage, pulling me up and kissing me deeply, full of love and lust. 

"Why not both?" I raised my brow but didn't hesitate. Making my move.

The night continued until the break of dawn, I never understood a dancer's stamina until I witnessed it first-hand last night.

"Good morning, devil~" Her quip made me shudder, I immediately grabbed the sheets and dug underneath them. My eyes wide at the sight of SinBs body, heat quickly rising to my face, I instantly raised my head back from down under. Attempting to catch my breath, SinB began drawing on my stomach, making my mind spin. 

"Don't get so excited you get a heart attack. You got a full view of all this last night," She said, motioning to her body that was covered only by the blanket. My eyes wandered everywhere but SinB, how embarrassing. All she did was chuckle at my torment, pecking me on the cheek, her bare chest grazing my arm as she did. My heart stopped once more, but from the love filling SinB's eyes. I planted a small kiss on her nose, smiling at her. 

"You know, eonnie, you never gave me your gift yesterday." I laughed, keeping my smile at her as she pouted.

"I never pegged you for the impatient type, but you proved that wrong last night. Besides, I thought I was your gift?" Her response was more pouting. I leaned over, leaving a soft kiss on her lips, smiling.

"Come on. If you want your gift, you have to get ready." Without hesitation, SinB lept out of bed with her body completely exposed. I dove under the covers so fast, my head was reeling. 

"You're adorable. It's like you're a different person from last night." I could barely hear what SinB was saying, lost, due to the sight of a flawless body only achievable by SinB. 

"Okay, scaredy-cat. I'm decent, you can quit hiding." After SinB's confirmation, I slid out from underneath. SinB was donning a loose crop top with a pair of jeans, hair down in all of its glory.

"Isn't that a little..."

"exposing?" She finished my sentence with a small smile on her face.

"Don't worry I have makeup covering the bruises." She winked. "I figured it would be more suspicious wearing a full body cover in the middle of summer."

"You've got a point, but how did you put it on so fast? I don't even see them and it's only been a few minutes."

"I'm quick with my hands, you witnessed that last night."

"You are unbelievable."

"And you are unbelievably y." I stared at her seriously.

"One more lewd comment and I'm returning your gift." 

"How do you expect me to stop when I just had the best night of my life?" She looked back at me seemingly a bit hurt. "You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Of course, but I wouldn't classify that as the best night of my life." Looking at her expectantly, I continued, "since I sleep by your side, every night is the best night of my life."

"Oi! I'll stop making lewd comments as soon as you stop making cheesy ones." She quipped.

"Never gonna happen."

"Than expect more lewd comments from me in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter