She's gone?

A New Beginning

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    "Want a burger Jess?" Taeyon, our group leader asked me as I nodded my head. Usually, I would eat burgers no matter what but now, I wasn't in the mood to. All I thought of was Shin Jung... "Wae?" Taeyon asked. Tiffany cut in and said, "Taeyon unnie! Manager oppa is looking for you! It might be time for us to board the plane or something like that!" Tiffany was the only one who knew about Shin Jung oppa. Taeyon then followed the rest of our group members to see manager oppa. Tiffany whispered, "Thinking about him? It's only 6 months or so! You don't have to worry!" "I miss him already and I haven't told him the truth... The fact that I... I like him," "Ooh! Our Jessica is being brave here! Tell him then! Before anything happens, you should never leave something not told to your love ones if you get what I mean... We should go. Or they would be worrying about us..." Tiffany smiled as she adviced. "Tiffany, I'm gonna go to the toilet okay!" I smiled as I ran to the toilet.

Shin Jung's POV

    " Thank you Uncle, you may keep the change," I told the driver as I ran out of the taxi mumbling, " Cassie. Don't leave me. Not again." I scanned through the departure halls and on the tv screen, I saw counter 7-9, to Japan, last call. I got even more worried that I sprinted towards counter 7-9, screaming, "JESSICA KIM! JESSICA!"

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    "JP 249 is about to take off soon. Please come to the check-in counter now. Thank you," the announce announced as I was about to walk out. I was about to push open the door as someone covered my mouth with a handkerchief. I tried to scream as the person was holding the handkerchief really hard to my mouth. Soon, my vision blurred and everything turned black.

Shin Jung's POV

    "Oh! SNSD!" I yelled as I saw Taeyon, frantically on the phone. I ran towards her. "Hey SNSD, HAVE... HAVE YOU SEEN JESSICA?" I asked as I panted. Tiffany answered, " She said she was going to the toilet but she never came out! We are all trying to contact her and the plane is about to take off in 3 mins time!" "Urgh!" I exclaimed as I ran around the airport, trying my best to look for her. I thought: "I already sacrificed millions of fans for you JESSICA. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME. IT HURTS, IT REALLY DOES." Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I ran to the car park. I was about to turn and run to another location as I saw someone carry a girl that looked pretty much like Jessica, the only thing was that Jessica was unconscious. "YAH JESS!" I screamed as the guy turned back and noticed it was me. He knew me, somehow. I ran as fast as I could towards the van but before I could reach the van and get Jessica, the man drove off. When he drove off, he smirked. That familiar smirk, that annoying smirk, had gotten the one I loved most.