He comes again.

A New Beginning

CASSIE/JESSICA'S POV

Just when I was about to say what I've been dying to say for ages, Shin Jung's hyung, Zel(his stage name), shouted, " YAH SHIN JUNG. GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER BEFORE ANYONE SEES." Shin Jung kept his hands on me even after being yelled at. It wasn't like him. Oh well, Zel came forward and pulled him away, as he apologized to me when I didn't wanted to... Seeing that they were having a conversation themselves, i ran back for practice. I really didn't want anybody else gossiping about me.

SHIN JUNG'S POV

"YAH HYUNG!!!" I argued when he pulled me away. "YAH SHIN JUNG. STAY AWAY FROM HER," Hyung argued back. "Why? Why can't I go with the one I love? The one I've been waiting for?" I mumbled as my voice trailed off. "Argh. You don't know who she is. You don't know her actual background," Hyung reasoned with me as if he knew everything. "Like you know her background..." I sulked like a kid as Hyung threw me a thick envelope that states PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL as he walked away. I opened the envelope as the title stated CASSIE KIM, KIM CASSIE.

(sorry that this is really short cause this is how much I can write for now;) another cliffhanger, skysister:D)