Chapter 4

A New Beginning

Shin Jung's POV

    Today's my day off and definetly not for the trainees. It has already been quite some time she's been a trainee. How I wish to see her debut but today, I'm just gonna... Make things interesting.

Nobody's POV

    Shin Jung made his way to SMtown and observed the trainees performance. He got some news that Jessica would be in a group name called Girl's Generation. Interesting I thought. Then, their dance teacher spotted me and said, "Oh hi Shin Jung! How's life as a star?" All nine of the members including Jessica stared at Shin Jung, just that Jessica looked away immediately when she realised it was him. "Would you mind that I take Jessica with me?" Shin Jung ask daringly and of course their dance teacher would not say no. They went to the roof of SMtown.

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    "Argh what is it oppa!" I yelled, frustrated at the fact that he disturbs me now and then during practice such that people suppects we are dating. "So you telling me anything I should know?" He asked with a smirk. He knew something and I hated that look so much because whenever he has that look, I'll blush like crazy. I calmed down and said, "Oppa, I've repeated..." I was cut of as he pushed me to the side of the wall looked straight to my eyes. His face was so close and he said," If you know any better, you should say it NOW." "I WILL SO BACK OFF," I gave up and explained everything to him even though I was not supposed to. His annoying cute character was killing me. As I explained everything, I could not stop crying.

    "So that's how it is huh? You took so long to tell me... Am I that unworthy to tell this to me?" He joked as he lightly hit my forehead and added, "Since that day, have you thought of it?" "Huh? What... Oh... That... I need to go," I tried to run but he caught my hands and pulled me towards him. "You saying a not?" He smiled. Over that few months, he became more daring. I could tell.

(Just a short one to keep you in suspence:D Please do advise me on my story. THANK YOU:D)