The Meeting

A New Beginning

 Casie's POV  

"It's all because of YOU! I hate you!" I shouted angrily to my mom. "That's no way you should talk to your mom!" My new "DAD" instructed. "Please, Hyun Gi, stay out of this. What do you want me to do such that you will accept that we are in a new enviroment and there's no turning back so you have to adapt?!" My mom exclaimed as she held on to the table for surport. I could tell she could not take it much further. But the fume was still there, I argued, " Divorce this new Dad. I hate him. He seduced you. That's why you broke up with my own Dad!" "You know I can't do that," Mom explained again. "You're... You're such a !" I screamed in a fit of anger and immediately, my new Dad sent an overwhelming slap on to my face. "She's your mother!" He cried. I was so shock that he slapped me. No matter what I did in the past, my own Dad would never slap me. "Finally, you showed your true colours," I said as I ran out of the house.

    My face felt like it was on fire, I couldn't take it. I ran and ran and ran till I feel a hard bang on my shoulder, that sent me on the ground. "Argh!" I exclaimed in pain. I looked up and realised it was the famous celebritiy that my friend enjoys showing his picture to everyone. It was Jung Yonghwa. "Heck. You just messed my outfit. Are you blind??" He said as he got onto the van that was right beside me. I got up and was delighted that I managed to see a whole group of celebrities that my friends used to talk about. Luckily, I was a K-POP fan. 

 Jung Yonghwa's POV

  "Jeez... Everyone's rushing to the MAMA awards and then this teenage girl comes running towards me!!!" I complained to my group members as the van set off. Jong Hyun commented, "Why? Isn't it just an accident? You're usually not like that...  What's going on? Is it the MAMA awards that is killing your nerves??"  "Let's not talk about it. Jeez," I replied.

Cassie's POV

   Staring at the many idols, a celebrity walked towards me. It was so dark I couldn't recognize him. But at least, I knew he was going for his album promotion and stuff, because I did recognize that he was in the group name "Legend". He said, " Erm, your leg. It's bleeding." 

"Eh?" I asked as I looked at my knee where blood was oozing out of that open wound. "Eek!" I shouted at the sight of blood.

"Why not you follow me to my office? I might have some first-aid?" He asked nicely.

"Erm, may I know what's your name?" I asked while limping towards the tall building with the guy.

"Oh yes, I'm Shin Jung. Maknae of Legend. I'm 16 this year. You? Never seen you around before..." He explained.

"I recently erm... Migrated here! Yeah migrated! I'm Cassie! Was from Singapore!! I'm 16 too! I saw your performance on your latest album! It's awesome!! Haha~" It was so awkard that my voice faded. Soon enough, we reached his practice room as he called his office.

Shin Jung's POV

  I thought as I walked Cassie up : " Am I allowed to bring a girl up? Well, I'm not in a hurry and stuff and she is quite cute... OMG what am I thinking! I need to concentrate on promoting our new album... Jeez..." 

"Cassie, sit down for a while. I'll get the first aid box," I instructed as I went to take the first aid box. It's been so long since I get to talk to a non-trainee or celebrity girl. 

  "Does it hurt?" I asked as I put some oilment on her open wound. It seemed quite bad. "Nah! It's ok! I'm glad you told me of my open wound or else I'll just be staring at the celebrities walking by," she smiled. Her smile was a beauty, it was all pure, clean and nothing about fame. She was just so innocent even though she is the same age as me. "You're brave. Wanna tell me how you end up here?" I asked. "Erm, nope. Sorry but I'm really not in the mood to tell and sorry for disturbing you. I should go now, " there, she left. It was rare. For me to even compliment a girl. I must have been crazy.