The happy endings don't come easily.

A New Beginning

Shin Jung's POV

    "SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR! SHIN JUNG'S HERE!" I yelled in order to let my group mates in the dorm to hear me. Immediately, Fen opened the door. I ran in while carrying Cassie in my arms. She was freezing. I brought her  to my room and wrapped her with as many blankets I could find and Fen was just following me and asking why. When she finally got warmer, I explained it to Fen. He then said the rest were on their way to see Hyung. "Cassie. Please get well soon. I'm sorry to got you into this again..." A tear flowed down my cheek as I mumbled that to Cassie. Fen then asked, " Why didn't you send her to the hospital that was nearer than our dorm?" "Fen. I don't want her father to know about her yet. He won't let me see her ever again and she still hasn't gotten the fact that I am not cheating on her," I explained. Fen nodded as he walked out of the room for me to take care of Cassie.

Yoona's POV

    "Shin Jung likes Jessica. Jessica likes Shin Jung. I like Shin Jung. Yonghwa likes Jessica. Can't she go with Yonghwa? Why did Yonghwa have to let her go! We agreed on the kidnapping! Argh Yonghwa!" I mumbled to myself as I walked towards SNSD's dorm. "Wait a minute. I could tell her father and he would naturally separate them!" I cheered as I turn my back to run towards the company. "Kang Shin Jung. You're mine," I smiled as I walked out of the building.

Shin Jung's POV

    "AHHH!" Cassie yelled as she woke up staring at me in tears. "YOU. I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE," she cried as I stared at her blankly, hoping she would let me explain. "Cass..." She cut me off and said, " OPPA LEAVE PLEASE NOW." She teared more and more, her emotions pouring out. I couldn't bear to stay in the room anymore. I kept hurting her. The pain was unbearable for her. I'm so foolish. "Please listen to me Cassie. I beg you," I asked her as she quietly wept on my bed, her tears sliding down her baby face. "Yoona pounded on me. I had no control. I was shocked. Then you came. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say," I explained. " I'VE SAID LEAVE. IT'S HURTING ME. I HATE TO SEE YOU. I HATE TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!" Cassie yelled as tears kept rolling down her face. She was hurting too much that I decided I let her be alone for a while. Tears couldn't stop rolling down my face as well. "Cassie, I love you. Please forgive me," I mumbled as I crumbled on the floor in tears.