Truth. Is. Not. Welcoming. At. All. 2.

A New Beginning

Shin Jung's POV

    "Knock knock." I knock the door as a familiar voice sounded, "Come in." I only met the CEO once, that was when I had to hand up some form on my manager's behalf. I walked in.

    "I was expecting you," the CEO said. "You were. You knew. WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY?! YOU WERE BRING SO MUCH PAIN TO ME! NOT JUST TO ME BUT TO CASSIE!" I yelled as I held the CEO's collar and pushed him against the wall. I know that could very much bring me off my job but I had to. The anger was building up every smirk and sound he made. "Chill boy. Haven't you thought how I know you were coming? No. It should be you, YOU, are the one hurting Cassie. Without YOU AND ONLY YOU, she would have been less distracted. It was only such an incomponent guy that brought her to this. I'm telling you nicely, back off from my daughter," the CEO said loudly, so loud that it sounded like he was exclaiming every single word.

I couldn't answer back. Especially when he said "you, are the one hurting Cassie". I thought, "It was me? I was... Was... Hurting... Cassie?" My head hurt. Tears were in my eyes. It was so hard to continue to argue, I ran out of the office. I needed to clarify things. A lot. But where to start? I could never possibly tell this to Cassie. Especially when I had so much to do. It was only a week away to New Year and that we, idols had to perform. Every year, idols that performed would receive a medal from the president so no idol would want to miss it. Including us, Legend. 

NOBODY'S POV

     That week passed quickly. New Year was here. Girls' Generation debuted. They were famous enough for new commers. But something made things worse.

SHIN JUNG'S POV

    "Ya Shin Jung, ready? Don't be nervous ok?" My group mate smiled as he said. I was not nervous as they thought I was. I was thinking of Cassie. After the performance I could look for her and tell her everything. I know that day that CEO wanted me gone if I disobeyed his orders but I would never lose her again. She was my everything.

    "Legend's up!" the crowds cheered as the beginning of the music started and Hyung that was standing beside me whispered, " Don't worry about Jessica. SNSD(Girl's Generation) are leaving to Japan to promote their albums. I'm not sure when they would be back but she would be safe." I stoned. It was time for me to sing but all that came to my mind was Cassie.

------------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------

     "Shun Jung oppa! Let let let's go to the beach pleeeeeeeassseee?? Please oppa!!" Cassie begged.  

     I smiled as I did not want to disappoint Cassie but I could not as I had practice later on. " Cassie ah... Let's just go to the park again! I promise you I would give you my award and everything when I become famous in return and I would even announce my relationship with you!" She sulked. Cassie didn't want any of those but to go with me on a proper outing. I became her brother ever since that day when she fell down and I help her with her wound. Cassie smiled again, I knew she had an idea. She peaked my cheek and said, " If you love me of course!" 

(That was the day he confessed. Right after she said that sentence, "If you love me of course!")

--------------------------FLASHBACK END----------------------------

    The crowd whispered and stuff, Hyung was trying to make up something to seem like it was all planned when I just stood there. Then, I came out with a conclusion: I will not lose her ever. Anything for her. 

    I ran and ran and ran, threw the microphone on the floor and ran out of the stadium. I got onto a taxi and left for the airport, thinking all about Cassie.

 

[Hope he meets her:D]