Heart-breaker...

A New Beginning

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    I stared at Yonghwa as he attended me everyday as if he was my servant.(e.g. feed me, bought me whatever I wanted to eat, try to make me feel happy whenever I thought of Shin Jung oppa) It was weird enough for a kidnapper to be an ex-idol and it's even weirder that an ex-idol I used to respect is serving me.  

Shin Jung's POV

    Hyung was badly injured but thankfully, no internal injuries. I stayed beside him during the time he was injured because of me. I tried to stop thinking of Cassie but nothing helped.

Nobody's POV

A week or so passed. Things got interesting.

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    One day, Yonghwa said sternly, "Go." He walked towards me to cut the rope that was on me for days. It was a sense of relief but somehow, I was worried for Yonghwa. "Why?" I asked, hoping he would not let me leave just like that. "GO NOW," he repeated a little frustrated. I walked out of the place as ordered. It was not like Yonghwa to be so rude to me. He never did. Thinking that I had left the place, I ran as fast as I could... My legs were about to give up on me till I saw a hospital sign. It said "Camberon National Hospital". I ran in, hoping someone would give me a ride or so.

Shin Jung's POV

    Hyung wasn't waking up. Yoona from SNSD came to visit me as she always does. This time, she asked, "Shin Jung oppa. Don't you want to go get some rest? It has already been a week! Zel oppa would wake up soon! Come! Take a walk with me!" "Oh... If you say so," I agreed not knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. 

    We then walked towards the garden of the hospital.

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    "Sigh~" I sighed as I walked to the garden. Nobody there was willing to help me. Nobody believed me. It was the first day of winter and I was still wearing summer clothes from that day that I was taken away. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice. I eagerly walked towards the familiar voice, hoping someone would safely bring me home when I saw. Him. Breaking. My. Heart. Again.