Truth or Lie.

A New Beginning

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    "Shin Jung... YAH SHIN JUNG," I teared as the guy I saw that was kissing Yoona looked at me. He immediately pushed Yoona away and walked towards me. "Cassie!" He chirped as he walked towards me to hug me. I pushed him away. "DO NOT TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN. GO WITH YOONA. GO WITH WHO YOU ACTUALLY LOVE!" I yelled as I ran as fast as I could. Shin Jung was chasing me but I didn't give up. "AH!" I screamed as I triped against my own foot that sent me down on the floor. I got up and tried to run again but Shin Jung pulled me towards him and said, "Don't make me lose you again. Let me explain please. I beg you." "Explain to yourself. I was in the wrong to even love such a guy," I cried as I tried to run to the road. He held me again and said, "Please at least go home. Cassie! Why won't you understand like Yoona does?" That was even more painful than what I saw. He was comparing.I pushed his hand away in a fit of anger, I ran out to the road.

    "BEEP BEEP!" The bus horned as it was speeding towards me.

Shin Jung's POV

    "NO NOT AGAIN PLEASE!" I yelled as I pulled Cassie from the road towards me. The bus continued speeding while Cassie was in my arms. She burst out into tears. I hurt her again and again. I was that incomponent guy that her father always talked about. I was not able to protect her. Not able to protect Hyung. Not able to protect anyone at all. " Yoona pushed herself on me. It wasn't me Cassie. Please understand. Even if you don't... Treasu...Treasure... Yo...You... Your Life," I explained as she fall towards me, unconscious.