Chapter 15- The Trip [1]

A New Beginning

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    "Aigoo... You're just sitting there, listening to music, how about me?" Shin Jung pouted as he poked me. We two were in the first class deck of the airplane. I ignored him, pretending I could not hear him. I was still mad about what happened this morning...

~FLASHBACK~

    "AISH! SICA! WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LONG TO PUT ON YOUR MAKEUP? NOT LIKE MAKEUP WOULD CHANGE YOUR LOOKS!!" Shin Jung yelled from the living room of SNSD's dorm. "YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M UGLY?!" I hissed. "I never said that!" Shin Jung replied with that annoying I-don't-give-a-damn-if-you're-mad tone.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

    "Aish... Stop acting like a child on our honeymoon!!" Shin Jung exclaimed as he pulled out my earphones. "KANG SHIN JUNG! I'M ACTING AS A KID? TAKE THAT BACK. WHO'S THE ONE WHO SAID MAKEUP CAN'T CHANGE MY LOOKS AND IMPLY THAT I AM UGLY?! YOU KNOW TONS OF MILLION OF PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE DYING FOR ME YOU KNOW!!" I yelled, this time more people staring at us. "Araso. Mianhee~ I was kidding!! You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen," Shin Jung said sincerely. My heart softened. "You. Are. Annoying," I said as I plug in my earphones again. "Kang Shin Jung, you better watch your mouth," I whispered as I played with my ipod touch. The airplane was starting to take off and I had no choice but to stop listening to our upcoming album.

    Just in an hour's time, we've reached Busan's airport. "Sica!!" Shin Jung yelled. "Shhh... People know us here!" I whispered as I skim through the black frame of sunglasses. "Araso!! I just wanted to enjoy this trip! You know, this trip is a blessing in disguise!!" Shin Jung exclaimed. "Shhh!!" I hushed him. *acting like a 8-year-old... Sigh...* "Where shall we go first?" Shin Jung asked. "Beep." My phone vibrated. It was an SMS. It said:

"Jessica and Shin Jung, please head to the taxi stand of the airport to board a taxi. Taxi number BU7802K. Please make sure you go there on time. Destination: Busan Resort

Room number: 29-05

"What is it?" Shin Jung asked as he peeped over my shoulders to see the message. "Let's hurry. To the taxi stand." I said as I ran towards the taxi stand while pulling Shin Jung along. I remember Appa hating every minute spent waiting on a person who takes his or her time. "Oh!! JESSICA FROM SNSD AND SHIN JUNG FROM LEGEND ARE IN BUSAN!!!" Fans yelled from a distance as they chased us. I immediately let go of Shin Jung's hand and continued running. Instead, Shin Jung grabbed my hand and pulled me to a corner. Staying two inches away, we heard the fans screams slowly die down. "Phew... th..." I said as I turned to look at him. His nose was touching mine already. My heart was beating like a thousand times faster and I was so close that I couldn't even see Shin Jung's facial features. He moved closer and closer to me.

 

[Imagine Jessica waving to you hahahahahahaha! Comments are appreciated!!]