Chapter 2

A New Beginning

Cassie's POV

    It seemed like yesterday that I was in Singapore, with my friends admiring our idols. Now, I'm in Korea, standing in front of a huge house that somehow belongs to me. I had every right to walk in but my legs just won't move even though I'm extremely tired of all the dramas that happened today. "Cassie!!" Mom shouted as she saw me from an open window. I wanted to run but my body won't let me. I was simply too tired. My vision blurred and before I knew it, I was sent to the ground with a loud thud.

Shin Jung's POV

    After Cassie left, I went back to work. I rushed to the album promotion event and eventually I got yelled at. Even during the event, I kept thinking about Cassie. I know what this felt like. I had to resist it.

Nobody's POV

    A year passed and eventually, Legend became famous. Shin Jung never talked to Cassie nor did he see her. It was then, the selections for trainees and Legend being a senior in the industry and had to turn up for the selections.

    Legend stood outside the door, waiting for the judges inside to call them to go in but like when they were trainees, there were some rules to be placed. Eventually, someone called, "Everyone, let's welcome Legend." 

Shin Jung's POV

    We walked in like idols. We had to. We were trained to but I immediately stumbled when I saw someone who seem to look like Cassie. Except she was all different. The first time I met her, I remembered clearly that she had that pure look but now, she looked like she was cheated, abused, and have changed to a girl with thoughts of revenge only. I blinked again to make sure it was Cassie, but the girl in front of her blocked her and I couldn't make myself seem like I was looking at her or it would get gossips. I just let the other people that was in front of the girl I thought was Cassie fail. I could not concentrate. It was Cassie I wanted to meet. Finally, I confirmed it was her.

   "Good morning. You are?" I asked anxiously as she answered calmly, "I'm Jessica. Performing dance." I was confused. It was her I remembered. It definetly was her. "You may begin," Hyung answered for me. He was suspicious of my acts because I was never so in to a normal selections, he could tell. She danced beautifully. So good so perfect that I almost thought I lost my mind. I had to make sure she get in. She wanted this, I could tell but... Then thoughts fluttered my mind, thoughts of how painful my training was. I do not want her to suffer, I know it. I immediately turn to my group mates and told them to fail her. Her performance ended as I ran towards her.

    "Hey wait up!!! Jessica?" I called out as she turned back to look at me. We were in the car park and t was obvious that it wasn't a good location to have a private conversation. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the roof top. "OMG. OPPA LET GO PLEASE!" she exclaimed in pain as she stand there quietly as I looked at her... "Sorry about holding your hand so tight. I just wanted to make sure... Is your real name Jessica? Cause you really look like a friend of mine," I explained. "Oh so because of this friend that I look like you made me come all the way here and even told your group mates to fail me?!" She was trying to keeep her tears from falling as she added, " Yes, my real name is Jessica. How much I'd keen to come to this selections. How many months I worked for this and this is what I got..." "I... I..." I tried to explain but Jessica ran away crying. "I'm such an idiot. Since she's not Cassie then why not I let her join the showbiz? She has the talents!" I thought as I ran towards the dance studio to change the results.

~End of Chapter 2~ (Hope you enjoyed this and I did this in a hurry so I know it won't be good but thanks for reading:D)

P.S There would be more modifications soon;)