A moment in time where everything you do seems useless.

A New Beginning

Yoona's POV

   When I was about to flag for a taxi, I thought of something brilliant. "Yonghwa could do this clearing job for me... HAHA!" I thought as I typed a message to Yonghwa :" Yonghwa oppa. Shin Jung oppa took Jessica away. She's not back with Mr Park. I'm not sure what Shin Jung oppa would do to her. You better help her. I got schedule to go to. Sorry." 

Nobody's POV

    Yonghwa saw that message and he was so worried that he hailed a taxi to Legend's dorm.

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    I tried to calm myself down as I stared at Shin Jung that was sitting on the floor, emotionless. "Is Shin Jung telling the truth? That Yoona Unnie did it herself and that Shin Jung is not to be blamed?" I mumbled as I came up with a conclusion, I couldn't wait any longer. I've been waiting for him for the longest time. I should have that trust in Shin Jung. "Shin Jung, can you please come in," I said faintly as his face lit a little and he walked towards me. "I'm sorry Shin Jung for not trusting you..." I said as he pulled me towards his chest and hug me. "It's okay Cassie. You know I always love..." Shin Jung tried to continue as someone pressed the doorbell. Shin Jung ran to open the door as I followed.

    "YAH SHIN JUNG. LET HER GO HOME!" Yonghwa yelled as he punched Shin Jung so hard, Shin Jung fell to the ground. "OMG. Stop it Yonghwa!" I exclaimed as I held on Shin Jung, trying to pull him up from the floor. "Yonghwa, what's wrong?!" Shin Jung yelled and without my help, he stood up and sent another punch on to Yonghwa. "YAH STOP IT NOW!" I yelled to the both of them as blood covered their mouth. "Why did you come Yonghwa?" I asked Yonghwa as he looked at he in pain. "I've got news that he won't let you go. Won't let you go home," Yonghwa said as Shin Jung yelled, "WHO IS THE ONE THAT DIDN'T LET HER GO HOME? IT WASN'T ME OKAY! DON'T ACCUSE SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW A THING!" "Please Shin Jung. We both know it's not  you. It was Yonghwa. Let me explain... " I continued as many parts of the time, Shin Jung wanted to bash Yonghwa up. "Please. I'm really tired, can we talk about this next time?" I said as my headache was killing me. "NO. We should settle this one and for all," Yonghwa said as he continue. Every word he said seemed like wind to me, it just went in and came out. Dizzy, I fell on the floor as Shin Jung grabbed on me.

Shin Jung's POV

    "JESSICA? YOU OKAY?" I asked, worried. She nodded her head and said, " Talk another day please. Yonghwa please go." Yonghwa, being ordered, crunched his fist and ran out. "Why does Yonghwa care so much about her?" I thought as I carried Cassie to my bed.