Chapter 14

A New Beginning

[TO everyone who thought I finished the story, well I did mark it complete. I proudly announce that I will continue this story since it seems very incomplete. So sit back and enjoy.]

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    "Shin Jung-ah. Please, tell Yonghwa that I don't blame him. Please tell him not to get mad. He's really nice so Shin Jung-ah, don't get mad at him. He really took care of me then," I mumbled as Shin Jung lay me on his bed. "What if I say no?" Shin Jung replied emotionless. "Pl-please?" I choked. "I'll text him so don't worry. Now, get some rest before I change my mind," Shin Jung said, toneless. "Ding Dong!!" the bell to the dorm rang. "I'll get it," Shin Jung said as he ran out of his room.

    Minutes later, screams of familiar voices sounded. "JESSICA JUNG! GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS IDIOT'S ROOM NOW!!" appa yelled. I dragged myself as I walked to that voice. 8 girls and 1 guy standing while 1 guy on the floor. I tried to look properly before I realized, the guy on the floor was Shin Jung. "Shin Jung!!" I yelled as I kneeled beside him. His nose was bleeding now. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING CASSIE?!" appa yelled. I kept silent, unwilling to answer him. The 8 girls stood there silently. They were my groupmates, SNSD. That one guy that was standing up was Shin Jung's hyung - Zel. "Why won't you let me be with Shin Jung?! WHO ARE YOU TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE?! You are just my step-father!!" I yelled. Appa, taken a shock of what I said, took a step back. He glared at me.

Park Hyung Gi's POV

    "Why won't you let me be with Shin Jung?! WHO ARE YOU TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE?! You are just my step-father!!" Cassie yelled. *All I've been to Cassie all along was just her step-father? Even with my efforts? HOW COULD SHE SAY THAT?! Yes, I'm her Father. I have every right to discipline her correctly.* Slowly, anger built up. I unknowingly walked towards Cassie who was on the floor to slap her. She glared back. *OMG. What did I just do?!* "WHO ARE YOU TO SLAP JESSICA!" Shin Jung yelled. Tears started to flow down Cassie's face. *What have I done?* "You jerk. Give us a proper reason why I'm not allowed to be with SHIN JUNG?!" Cassie yelled. Her voice getting shakier every second.

Cassie/Jessica's POV

    "He is a star, a useless star. That isn't even capable of dancing. Playing instruments? Who can't? He's just a useless piece of trash. But you a..." He tried to continue as I cut him off. "Many people may be able to play instruments, but that's none of my business. I love him, his character. Not how talented he is.  Because Shin Jung would be my only boyfriend and husband to be," I said, confidently. "Prove it. I'll let you two go to Busan. Without me supporting you in the finance way, you are to make sure you  can survive that 7 days, 6 nights. And if you can't stay together, this guy would lose both you and his career. You understand me?!" He instructed. "Piece of cake." Shin Jung replied. "Great. I'll get you flying by today." Appa said as he stormed off. "Shin Jung, 괜찮냐? (Gwaenchanhnya?)" Zel said as he ran towards Shin Jung. "Jessica, take a great rest then. We came here because we thought we could protect you but I guess you're much stronger than we thought. Anneyong!!" Taeyon said as the 8 of them left. Yoona gave a apologetic look as she walked away with the rest. I smiled, implying that I forgave her already.

Yoona's POV

    "That . I'll get her back." I thought as I faked a apologetic look at her. She smiled back. "So easily fooled." I thought as I walked away with the rest.

Shin Jung's POV

    "Mianhee. Let's get ready for our honeymoon!! I'm alright Hyung!!" I said as I stood up, acting a hyper side to brighten up the atmosphere. "HONEYMOON?! WTH SHIN JUNG OPPA!!" I yelled as he chuckled. We would stay strong, how bad can a trip weaken our relationship?

 

[sorry for the awkward korean words haha!! BB:D]