The Meaning of Life

You're living, but are you Alive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey, I hope all is good, I hope you all stay hydrated and eat well.

I'm here, I'm alive. Here's a new chapter sorry for the wait.

I hope you enjoy it.

Also 'How you like that' is a bop listen to it my girls are finally out the dungeon yo 

----------------------

It was another two days before Jeongyeon Sana and Chaeyoung had to come again, and that meant that Nayeon Jihyo and Mina had two days to think about the very different things they had been told. They had very different things to say about their respective partners.

“You know” Nayeon says as the three are sitting in her dad’s office, waiting for him to bring in the delinquents “They might be pretty cool”

Jihyo raises a brow and folds her arms, clearly unimpressed “Cool? More like insane”

“I would…” Mina pauses as she kills a creeper on her switch “Say eccentric, quirky if you will, but for some reason they seem wise”

Nayeon taps Jihyo’s shoulder repeatedly, it starts to hurt a little and Jihyo pushes her sister’s arm away

“What Nayeon” she whines

“Mina is 100% right that is exactly what they’re like”

Jihyo could do nothing but stare at her sister and her best friend in slight disbelief, maybe the other two were better than Minatozaki Sana, but it didn’t matter to Jihyo because she was the one stuck with Minatozaki Sana for the next two and a half months. Her views were quite... fascinating, for lack of a better word, and what she had said before she left was the perfect cliff-hanger to reel Jihyo in again.

‘You wouldn’t get them, my uneducated worldly views…..Maybe next time I’ll tell you about my universe business’

Jihyo furrows her brows again in deep thought, but the door opens and when she turns around she’s met with the piercing gaze on Minatozaki Sana, dressed in skinny jeans a white t shirt and a leather jacket, another lollipop stuck in .

‘Smoking’s bad for you so why not drown yourself in a sugar rush hmm?’

The words remain fresh in her mind, Jihyo did have the watermelon lollipop that was given to her, but because she was craving something sweet at the time, not that she’d ever tell the orange haired girl.

“Hey Jihyo, Mina, I hope school was good, Nayeon it’s a good thing your classes finished early today” Her father says with mild interest.

He sat at his desk and told the three to stand behind the girls, so all six of them were facing him.

“I have a job for you guys to do, I want you three to put these up around town”

Chaeyoung raises a brow “Put what up?”

Pastor Park opens the draw of his desk and lifts up at least 200 fliers, it makes a dull thudding noise as he drops them onto the desk.

Jeongyeon clears “Put up all of them?”

The pastor nods “All of them”

Even though none of the girls were facing each other, it seemed like they were all on the same page with this.

‘This is gonna take all day’

Apparently the sombre mood was not as obvious to Pastor Park, as he smiles and gets up to leave his office.

“I’ll leave you guys to decide where to start, I don’t want a single flier returned is that clear” he warns with a smile.

Taking the mess of grimaces for grins of affirmation he leaves, and after the three church girls get up to look at the fliers it takes about 6 seconds maximum for it all to go downhill.

“Chaeyoung, put the lighter away” Jeongyeon grabs onto her shoulder

“But he said he didn’t want a single one back, what’s the issue if we burn a few”

“Chaeng, it’s not good for the environment” Sana chucks her lollipop stick into the bin and pulls out another one and begins to undo the wrapper “Plus I think we’d get into trouble”

Jeongyeon says nothing but stares into Chaeyoung’s eyes, telling her that Sana was right, she holds out her hand and the younger girl huffs as she puts the lighter into Jeongyeon’s hands.

Sana pops the lollipop into “Also, come on girls where are our manners, we haven’t given a proper greeting yet, don’t you see we’ve been graced by the presence of the three beauties again, the univers-ack”

Jeongyeon elbows Sana, which causes her to whine in disapproval

“Don’t make it weird, I haven’t had enough coffee to deal with you yet” She casually stands on the other side of the desk and hold her hand out to Jihyo “Yoo Jeongyeon, we haven’t formally met”

Jihyo wanted to cry, why didn’t she get the normal one?

“Park Jihyo”

Jeongyeon raises a brow “Park?” she smirks a little at Nayeon

“My younger sister”

“I see, and you are” Jeongyeon turns her attention to M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter