We'll Have a Blast

You're living, but are you Alive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, it's me, are you guys doing okay and drinking water and staying healthy. I hope so. 

Sorry this is late, I was preparing for school that starts on Thursday, and I'm looking to try and update on weekends so I might have a new chpater out by Saturday or Sunday.

Anyway I hope you enjoy :))

------------------

Mina and Chaeyoung were still wandering around, neither really knew where to go but they went anyway. Up some stairs, through corridors, anywhere and everywhere. The two were lounging on a set of stairs, Chaeyoung sitting on the banister and Mina sitting on one of the steps.

Mina had obviously brought up the fact that there’s a sign that says ‘OFF LIMITS, STAFF ONLY’, and Chaeyoung had obviously said she didn’t care.

That type of indifference towards life was something that Mina wished she had, but also something she hoped to never gain.

“You know, we should do something here one day this place is huge” Chaeyoung swings slightly, Mina can only assume she didn’t care about falling either, judging by the cheeky smirk on her face of course.

“Something like what?”

“Scavanger hunt, extreme hide and seek, a nerf gun battle, water fight I don’t know something fun, and it should be at night too, that would be cool as ”

Mina folds her arms, a light smile on her face “Fun is starting to become a subjective term when it comes to you Son”

“Meh, maybe the definition, but the feeling is all the same, the adrenaline rush is something we all want right?”

“I guess so…” Mina takes a breath “Son I have a question… a question about you”

Chaeyoung pauses her current thought for a second, she responds with a raised brow and a shrug

“Shoot”

“What do your--”

Another voice is heard from a corridor and approaching the stairs quickly

“She’s returning on Sunday…no matter…. what do you mean…so what? Darling….Darling listen to me, listen. I’ve already made up my mind…”

It was Pastor Park, he sounded pretty upset. Upset enough for Chaeyoung to definitely be in trouble if the pair got caught, upset enough for both girls to be in trouble if they got caught. His thunderous steps were filling Mina with anxiety as they got closer to the stairs.

Chaeyoung curses under her breath

“We gotta go”

“Go? Go whe--”

“Just move, and keep up”

Chaeyoung slides down the banister and starts running down the stairs only stopping to whisper yell at Mina

“Come on!”

Mina picks herself up and runs down the spiral of stairs, she’s following Chaeyoung, they slide across a corridor and Mina can she feel her heart stop as there are a few staff members engaged in conversation at the end of it. She’s stuck like a deer in headlights until she feels her body get yanked against a wall leading to another staircase.

“Son! Wha--”

Chaeyoung puts a finger to her lips, shushing her. They both wait with bated breath as they hear the footsteps get closer, move further away and then disappear altogether.

Both girls let out a sigh of relief, Chaeyoung pokes her head out into the corridor to check if it was clear and the two quickly find themselves on a path they’re meant to be on. On their way to the auditorium.

“Damn” Chaeyoung lets out a long whistle and then breaks into a huge grin “Now that was fun, no?”

Mina screams internally

‘No, not fun, there was zero fun, no fun was present at all’

“We almost got in trouble”

“But did we?” Chaeyoung puts her hands on the back of her head “You can’t say you didn’t feel the rush”

She puts a lone finger to Mina’s chest

“Right here”

Mina didn’t expect the touch to be so soft, she tells herself that she’s moving the hand away because of boundaries, but it’s really because she didn’t want Chaeyoung to feel the heart pounding against her ribcage. Now that the situation had been processed it was quite a ‘rush’, Mina would admit that to nobody but herself.

“You really don’t think about the things you do at all” she puts Chaeyoung’s hand down “Surely you thought that there was a possibility we’d get caught”

She watches as the girl shrugs again, it makes her eyebrow twitch.

“There’s no point thinking, what’s the point of doing something and thinking of the consequences whilst you do it? No one thinks of the consequences, if you do you never wanted to perform said action in the first place”

“That notion is flawed and you know it”

The smirk is still there “Do I now?”

They get to the doors of the auditorium. Walking through and seeing more people there than when they left.

“What did you want to ask me anyway? We kinda ran before you could say”

“Oh that, I was--”

Mina feels a hand on her own, she looks up and Rosé smiles at both girls

“Mina! I was just asking about you, come and sit with us” her hand is tugging Mina away

“But I--”

“Everyone’s waiting for you, come on”

There’s no way Mina could escape from this, so offers Chaeyoung an apologetic smile, one that is returned with a shake of her head and a small peace sign before she goes to sit with Sana Jeongyeon and Tzuyu. Mina watches as she takes a chair and turns it around, sitting on it and resting her head on her arms.

----------------

“Are you two…okay?”

Joohyun looks between the Park sisters with a confused expression

“I mean Mina I can understand, but you two seem oddly, quiet”

Nayeon shrugs “It’s been a long day”

“We’re just tired, babysitting does that too you” Jihyo says as she looks over to her left at Tzuyu Sana Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon

The quartet seemed content in their own corner of the room, quite far from the rest of the people they apparently should have been learning from. It was safe to say that Jeongyeon was the primary reason that barley anyone had approached, her arms were folded and a permanent scowl was on her face, Chaeyoung was ignoring everyone in favour of happily listening to Tzuyu talk as the younger girl toyed with her fidget cube, if any one did talk to them, even to ask if they were okay Chaeyoung’s soft smile instantly became a deep frown with furrowed brows. Then there was Sana…

Sana who was staring at nothing, seemingly her favourite thing to do when she isn’t spouting nonsense or finding herself on the wrong side of the law.

‘Is there a right side of the law?’

Jihyo shakes her head, this was not the time to ponder the thoughts of a girl who was clearly brought here to make Jihyo’s life harder than it already was.

‘I know you find me interesting too…Trust God that he made our paths crossed for a good reason’

Jihyo scoffs

‘Good reason? There’s nothing good abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter