Trust me

You're living, but are you Alive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey demons, it's me ya boi. Jkjk but hello my lovely human beings are you okay? drinking water? eating good? enjoying life? I hope so :)) I've returned and i'm giving you another chapter, depression came to beat me up last week so yeah i didn't post, but I'm good now and I've got another update. I hope you enjoy it and the next update will be a lot quicker if i can help it :))

-----------------

 

Sana, Jihyo, and Nayeon were still waiting for Jeongyeon, it had almost been thirty minutes and even Sana was getting a little worried, but of course she would never let it show.

“Hey Ji-Ji, what’s taking Jeong so long? Is she getting brain washed or something?”

Jihyo rolls her eyes “Be quiet”

Sana takes her lollipop put , inspecting it “Okay, but if she comes out reciting Bible verses I’m blaming you”

Jihyo just shakes her head and goes back to her phone “Be quiet, and throw that lollipop in the bin, the amount you have in one day is unhealthy”

“I can’t”

Nayeon raises a brow “Why?”

“They taste too good” she holds up her cherry lollipop proudly then pops it back into

“I see, you’re all weird” Nayeon laughs a little

Sana laughs as well “So are you, so is Jihyo, aren’t we all a little weird? That’s why we’re so unique, on our own journey of self-discovery to find whatever purpose we have, our own philosophical way of life”

Jihyo looks up from her phone “What?”

Sana giggles again, throwing her lollipop stick into the bin and taking out another one, watermelon, and putting it in

“Another one of my uneducated worldly views Ji-Ji”

There’s an air of tranquillity in the room, though it can only last for so long as a few seconds later the door bursts open, startling Jihyo and Nayeon, any harder and the hinges would have flown off. Jeongyeon’s eyes are steeled over and as stoic as she was pure rage was oozing from the girl.

Jeongyeon goes over to the pair of church girls and directs her attention to Nayeon

“We’re going to the store”

It wasn’t a question or even a statement, it was a demand

Nayeon gives her a once over “Are you okay with that?”

“It doesn’t matter what I’m okay with, we’re going to the store”

Jihyo furrows her brows “That’s a little rude Yoo, Nayeon’s just trying to be nice”

Jeongyeon’s glare paired with Sana’s gentle grip on her shoulder tells her to not say another word

“I’m going”

She shoves her hands into her pockets and goes out, it looks like Jeongyeon’s about to slam the door but holds it, closing it gently. She puts her hood over her head and starts power walking down the street.

The three girls are left to wonder what the hell was going on in the office

“Are you going to catch up Park, Jeong is quite the fast walker” Sana remains unbothered and continues staring at the ceiling.

“Why should she” Jihyo cuts in “The door nearly broke”

“But is it broken”

“That’s not the point, the point is you should go and I don’t know, try and comfort your friend”

Sana laughs a little, but stops when Nayeon and Jihyo are raising their brows

“Oh you’re serious” She sits up a little straighter “I guess it’s because you don’t know us, Jeongyeon doesn’t like to be comforted, you learn that over time. She gets over stuff fast, maybe too fast but she will not talk about it, it’s best to just carry on like she didn’t just attack the door”

Sana misses the calculating look in Nayeon’s eyes as she gets up and goes through the door rather quickly. Not even offering a goodbye before she starts jogging down the street.

“If something happens whilst they’re gone I’m blaming you” Jihyo glares at Sana who shrugs

“Nothing’s going to happen Ji-Ji, relax, trust me”

Jihyo’s glare is still hard “I don’t trust you”

“Then trust God that he’ll keep Jeong’s emotions in check” Sana smirks and gets up, stretching out “I have to get some things, a stand and some water bottles”

Jihyo starts leading the way “You’re impossible you know that”

“Impossible really means I’m possible, I read it on a poster at school one time”

“You annoy me”

----------------

Jeongyeon wouldn’t call herself an angry person, irritable maybe, but never angry. Over the years she’d learnt that being angry was bad for the soul, bad for herself really.

But today, she was angry.

“Breathe Jeong, this is out of your control” she tries to calm herself down to no avail

She stares at an empty cola can.

“What’re you looking at punk?”

The can doesn’t say anything back

“Tch”

Jeongyeon kicks it far far away and before she can reprimand herself for how stupid she must have looked, someone does it for her.

“What did the can ever do too you?” Nayeon’s tone is teasing and at a time like this Jeongyeon would have lashed out, but she wasn’t angry at Nayeon “Or maybe you’re not a big cola fan”

“It was looking at me funny” her hands sink deeper into her pockets

“Oh? Well, I’m looking at you funny now, you gonna kick me too?” Nayeon walks closer to Jeongyeon, their eyes are locked for a few seconds, but Jeongyeon starts walking again, Nayeon following close behind

“Be careful Park, it almost sounds like you want me to kick you”

“Even if I did you wouldn’t”

“Wouldn’t I?”

“Give me a reason why you would”

“It’s a request, as bizarre as it sounds it’s by no means impossible”

“So kick me then”

As swiftly as the words leave Nayeon’s mouth Jeongyeon makes a kicking motion, stopping as her foot was less than an inch away from Nayeon’s face whose eyes are wide as she’s frozen.

“Request denied, I don’t hurt innocents”

Jeongyeon’s leg is back on the ground and she keeps on walking, Nayeon coming out of her trance a few seconds later jogging to catch up

“Hey! What was that Yoo?”

“You asked for it”

“I didn’t think you would actually do it!”

“I didn’t really kick you, but that was your first mist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter