Take Care

You're living, but are you Alive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yo guys it's me, drinking water? doing good? That's good, here is another update I hope you enjoy it :))

Until next time have a good day/night and stay safe :) 

 

-----------------------

Jeongyeon knew Chaeyoung had run off when she sits in her seat two minutes before the end of the service happily chewing on a piece of gum, and she knew she had taken Myoui with her when she slides into her chair, her hair a little ruffled. She tries not to let it bother her too much since Chaeyoung can take care of herself, but she’s not used to taking care of other people, and it’s that which bothers her more than anything.

“Jeong” Sana whispers into her ear “You look tense”

A lollipop is slid into the crease of Jeongyeon’s folded arm

“Sana…Lollipops aren’t the answer for everything” she says sternly, but she puts it in her pocket anyway

Sana ignores the last part “But look, she’s fine”

“It wasn’t her I was worried about”

Sana leans and puts her head on Jeongyeon’s shoulder

“Oh?”

“They’re different to us Sana”

They get dismissed and everyone gets up moving and talking to everyone else in the room. A grumbling Mr Ahn walking out, probably heading towards the main auditorium with the rest of the adults.

“Different, how? We’re all the same, two eyes, two ears, a nose…”

“You know what I mean Sana, don’t play dumb with me, we can’t involve them so much”

“I do know what you mean but it’s fun to tease, no?”

“No Sana”

The defeated tone causes Sana to raise a brow

“You’re in a mood Jeong, what is it?”

Before Jeongyeon could answer with ‘nothing’ Jisoo walks by and brushes a hand by Jeongyeon’s shoulder

“It was nice meeting you, I hope to see you soon”

When she leaves Sana puts her head up to look at her friend

“Oh”

“Yeah”

“Another one so soon”

“They’re paying me”

“Jeongyeon”

“Sana”

Jeongyeon knows Sana is upset with her but she couldn’t bring herself to argue her case, she needed to think about getting back home, and dinner, and groceries, just anything but this conversation.

“I should be going Sana” Jeongyeon gets up and Sana follows her to the door

Sana leans on the door frame “You can’t do this forever you know”

“I know, and neither can you” she holds up the lollipop she was given a while earlier

There was no response, the room behind them, so loud and jovial, was non-existent all that remained was the deafening silence between Sana and Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon sighs “Make sure Chaeng doesn’t do anything stupid, call me if you need me” and takes her leave

-----------------

Jihyo can’t help but be curious, so as she’s talking to her friends she glances between the conversation Jeongyeon and Sana were having, she wasn’t close enough to hear but it had the tension of an argument, just not the look.

When Jeongyeon leaves Sana turns around with a look on her face which was foreign to Jihyo, was that concern? Worry? Disappointment? Jihyo didn’t know, but she watches with great detail as Sana sits down next to Chaeyoung and whispers something into her ear.

“….What do you think Jihyo?” Dahyun says to her

“I-um, what? Sorry, I zoned out for a second”

Dahyun laughs and lightly tapped Jihyo on her shoulder “We should go shopping next week”

“Oh, yeah, yeah we can go, I’ll just have to tell my dad” she gets some semblance of a smile together

Jihyo looks back before she gets a response, but they’re gone, Sana and Chaeyoung are gone, her eyes dart around the room, Nayeon with her college friends, Mina and Momo together with theirs, she checked all corners of the room, every nook and cranny. They were gone.

“Hold that thought Dahyun, I…I need to use the bathroom to fix my…my makeup”

Jihyo walks out a little too quickly for someone who just wanted to fix their makeup, she gets to the door and looks around. Left? Right? She was stuck for a route to take. She’s thinking about the going right when someone sneaks up upon her left.

“Looking for someone?” the smoothness of Sana’s voice against the shell of her ear causes Jihyo to shiver

“No” she still hadn’t turned around

“Then why the long face Ji-Ji?”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter