Ten

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Areum

"That was Min Yoongi, Yoona's ex-boyfriend..."

"Min Yoongi? Is he the guy that you mentioned the other day? The one you wanted me to stay away from?"

"Yeah, him."

"He was Yoona's ex-boyfriend? What happened between them? Why did they break up?"

"He-" Hoseok let out a deep sigh before continuing.

"He cheated on Yoona."

"Wait what?! That cheated on Yoona and he had the audacity to en kis-" I shut my mouth instantly almost exposing myself.

"Yeah. He cheated on her but you know what hurts the most?"

I stare at Hoseok waiting for him to continue.

"Yoongi was also my friend. And because of me, Yoona fell in love with Yoongi. Because of me, Yoona took her own life. It was my fault..."

Hoseok grips his head in pain and lets out a heartfelt cry. I pull the crying boy into an embrace hoping to give him some sort of comfort.

"Oppa, it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself."

Once Hoseok Oppa had calmed down, he finally told me Yoona's and Yoongi's story, about all three of their story.

"Yoongi and I met freshmen year of high school. Everyone knew who I was. I was the rich timid nerd of the school and people picked on me a lot cause I was so easily frightened. Yoongi had stepped up for me when I was getting beat up by my usual bully one day. He made sure my bully stopped hurting me. No one had ever stood up for me before. I felt safe with him so I stuck to him like glue ever since.

I admired him for his toughness and bravery, cause I was never like him. I was always scared of practically everything. He was your typical bad boy in high school. He smoked and drank, skipped class, hurt anyone who was too rough with me, but he never pressured me or asked me to do anything I didn't want to do.

One thing about Yoongi was that he was a musical genius. He played the piano really well and the reason why he would skip class was so that he could go to the music room just to play the piano a little longer.

And Yoongi being Yoongi, he got a fake ID so that he could work underage to support his younger sister and himself. The two were pretty much orphans. Their father had cheated on their mom and she ended up killing him out of jealously and rage when she found out. His mother is lock-up for life and ever since that incident, Yoongi and his sister had the title of being a murderer's child.

I saw past those labels that were thrown at Yoongi. I knew he was a good person and he became my most trusted friend. He was a good person despite his actions and choices sometimes. Or at least I thought he was a good person back then.

I was against him working underage. I offered him money cause he was a good friend of mine, but he refused it every time. If I bought presents for him, he would end up selling it and returned the money back to me. So when I found out that all he had to do at his job was play the piano to entertain the guest, I dropped it.

Yoongi was the kind of guy I would never introduce my sister to. He was my friend but I know him. He never took girls seriously. He didn't love any of the girls he ever been with. I knew that and he knew, I knew that. I told him my sister was off-limits and yet he still managed to get Yoona to fall in love with him.

 

She entered high school and being my little sister, I introduced the two to each other. Yoona had snuck out of the house one time with her friends and ended up at Yoongi's workplace. She saw Yoongi there and knowing that I was Yoongi's friend, she asked Yoongi not to let me know that she had snuck out and went out when she was underage.

And that's where she fell hard for Yoongi and his music. She heard him playing that night and was easily swayed by my friend. She had told us after that night that she joined a night class. But little did we know, she went to see Yoongi at work every night and her night class didn't even exist. Yoongi was the one who taught Yoona how to play the guitar and piano.

When I first found out about them, I was furious at my friend. I was so angry I almost ended our friendship. But I decided to give them a chance. I told Yoongi to never break Yoona's heart or I would personally and physically hurt him.

And for the first time in my life, I thought my sister might have gotten through to his head. He had stopped seeing other girls and all his attention was solely focused on Yoona. That's when I gave them my blessings to date. I was gen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter