Twelve

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Areum

I was awakened by the shrilling noise of my alarm telling me it's time to get up. Today was an important day. I had to make sure everything from my hair to my fashion was perfect. I forced myself up and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and blow-dried my hair.

I was given a picture of Yoona by Hoseok and I used her picture as a reference to fix myself as close to her photo as possible. I did my make up and gave my hair light curls as Yoona had in her picture. I let my bangs grew over this past month and it was long enough for me to manipulate it to look like Yoona's with a little help of hair spray and hair mousse.

I choose a nice cream-colored lace dress with the sleeves covering up to my mid-arm and paired it with a pump before calling Hoseok to see where he was at.

"I'm on my way up to your room. Are you almost ready?"

"I'm ready. I'll just meet you in the lobby," I told Hoseok as I grabbed my matching bag and dragged my suitcase full of clothes that I had packed. I was going to be staying at Hoseok's home now and I had to make it look like I had just returned from America.

I met up with Hoseok in the lobby and boy did he look good. He wore a light tan suit that perfectly matches mine. If anyone were to see us, they'd think we were a couple. I blushed at the thought and noticed that Hoseok's cheeks had turned pink.

"You look beautiful Areum."

I smile and thanked him before complimenting him as well.

"You don't look too bad yourself. Who would have thought we'd both match this morning?" I smile at him but he didn't answer me as he just kept staring at me.

He flutters his eyes, snapping out of whatever daze it was that he was in before grabbing the suitcase from me, dragging it along with him while leading the way to his car. I followed after him and we both made it to his car in silence.

When he pulled up to a huge gate, that was when the sweating started for me. We were here.

Oh god, please let me play this part well, and don't let me up.

Hoseok took out his phone and made a call to his parents to let them know that we've arrived. The gate soon opens up and we drove along the long driveway to the front of the mansion. My eyes open wide at how big the house was. I have seen pictures of the place, but it was a lot bigger than I had anticipated.

Hoseok smiles towards me after parking his car. He reached to the back to grab a bouquet of flowers for his Grandma. He turns to me and asks me one question.

"Are you ready?"

I nod my head and let out a deep breath before replying.

"I'm ready. Let's go."

Hoseok and I both got out of the car and he leads the way while I followed closely behind him. He turns and smiles a little at me before telling me not to be too nervous.

"You'll do just fine. Calm down okay?"

I nod my head repeatedly while taking slower steps after Hoseok. He asked me to stay around the corner and to wait for his cue before I show myself. He walked into the room leaving me behind to peek at what was happening.

"Grandma! Happy birthday!" Hoseok called out cheerfully and I could see his Grandma sitting in a wheelchair with a big smile on her face as she warmly welcomes Hoseok into her arm with a hug.

"Oh my little Hobi, you're here."

I took a look around the room to see that Hoseok's parents were present and so was Mrs. Yoo and Minjoo. I also saw a few of Hoseok's friends and even Namjoon too. There were a lot of people here and I made sure to remember everyone's name.

"Thank you for the flowers Hoseok. I would have been perfectly fine with no presents."

"Are you sure about that Grandma? Because I have another present for you. A bigger and better present. Something that you've been waiting for."

"Oh, now where is this big present at then?"

 Hoseok turns around and calls out for me.

"You can enter now."

I let the biggest breath that I could out before mustering up every last bit of courage and walked into the room. My heels clicked against the floor and echoed throughout the room as the whole room falls silent at my entrance.

I looked only in one direction and made my way towards Grandma with the brightest smile I could offer. I could hear the gasps of everyone, but my focus was solely on Grandma. She had managed to slowly get up from her wheelchair, her right hand covering in disbelief with unshed tears in her eyes.

The closer I got to Grandma, the more my own tears wanted to fall. Her shining tear-filled eyes showed me nothing but pure love. And it's been so long since I've seen anyone looking at me with those eyes. And before I knew it, I was running towards Grandma with tears gushing down my face.

"Grandma! I've missed you so much!" I called out to Grandma while hugging her dear to me.

"Oh, my precious little Nana. Is it really you? Let me see you, my precious baby. I've missed you so much my Nana."

I couldn't help but bawl my eyes out in her embrace. I could feel her love through her hug as she gently pats my head in her arm. We held each other for a minute before we broke the hug. I helped Grandma sit back into her wheelchair. I turned around and met eyes with Hoseok's mom, my mom.

"Mom," I called out to her and she rushes to my side and pulls me into a hug before bawling her eyes out too.

"My Yoona, my beautiful Yoona. You're really here."

I nod into the hug while hugging her back.

"Yes mom, I'm back."

Hoseok's mom knew about her daughter's death. She knew of Hoseok's plan but never imagined that I would look so similar to her own daughter. I never saw Hoseok's parents before now so I can only assume she must have been just as shocked as Grandma.

Soon I felt another person joining in on the hug and it was none other than Hoseok's dad. He had his own teary eyes as he looked upon my face.

"You're as beautiful as ever Yoona."

"Thanks, dad. And you're still as handsom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter