Teaser

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood by the edge of the river. I ran my fingers through my freshly dyed black hair. The wind howling was the only sound that I could hear before closing both eyes. My arms automatically lifted from my sides as I take in the wind, letting it flow throughout my body and hair.

My peaceful thoughts were abruptly interrupted when I felt a firm grip on my wrist spinning me around to be met with a man. His pale face made his mint green hair stand out and his eyes were full of mixed emotions.

Shock, sadness, pain. And those brown eyes brimmed with large tears as they never left mine.

Before I could even ask what he was doing or who he was, his free hand had gripped the back of my neck and my head is being pulled forward. And then I felt his lips on mine.

My eye widens at the sudden kiss. His kiss was needy and aggressively harsh as if desperate and afraid to lose me. His hold on me was strong and I found myself slowly closing my eyes and unconsciously kissing him back for a second.

But he was a stranger. I didn't know him.

My eyes flutter open as I came back to reality. I forcefully pushed him away from me.

"Yoona..."

He inches closer to me and I moved back. He grabs me again and fear overtook me and I pulled away from his grip. I slapped him hard across the face when he tries to touch me again.

The impact of my hand on his cheeks was hard and it caused him to turn his head in the direction that I had slapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter