Six

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Areum

"I'm not Areum, I'm Jung Yoona. I signed the contract last night. I'm your little sister now, remember?"

Hoseok let a small smile creep onto his lips. He pats my head before giving me a full smile.

"Right. Sorry Areum, I mean Yoona. Boy, this is going to be harder than I thought," he spoke while getting off his knee and sits down in front of me. He scratches his head and tilts his head as if thinking to himself.

I don't know how he did it, but I'm smiling at his figure in front of me. He managed to make me smile, even after what had just happened.

I noticed his eyes had gotten big before his face had turn red. And they were looking at my chest. He turns his head quickly to the side before letting out an awkward cough. My face heats up as I remember I wasn't wearing a bra so my chest was on display for the world to see in my thin white tank. I grabbed my blanket and cover myself.

"I-I didn't mean to stare.." Hoseok said shyly before asking if it's okay to look now.

I told him it was okay and he hesitates to turn and face me, but he eventually does and before we know it, we're both laughing out loud.

Once everything had settled down and there was no more awkward tension between us, I asked him what he was doing here.

"I texted you this morning saying I was going to pick you up. We need to get you ready when you meet Grandma. We have to get you new clothes and change your hair color. I still need to fill you in on the people in our family too. We have maids, butlers, drivers, chefs, and a family doctor that you must know their names and at least the basic information about them. That way, when you finally meet them, you will be able to recognize them all."

With the blanket still covering me, I turn to find my phone. I unlocked it to see that I missed a text from Hoseok.

"Sorry, I didn't see your text."

"It's okay. I figured you were still asleep when I sent you that text. I was here until pretty late last night..." Hoseok's cheery voice had suddenly died down.

"I know the first term of our contract states that you will now be called Yoona, but it doesn't feel right calling you Yoona in this situation..." his smile was no longer on his face and his eyes were full of care that made my heart jump a little.

"Areum, those two earlier..." he pauses as if trying to find the right word to ask his question.

"...were they often in your life? Are they the reason why you agreed to help me?"

I lower my head in shame because it was true. He had figured me out and saw every raw piece of me. No matter how much I disliked the fact that he saw everything, I couldn't do anything about it now. So I nodded my head to answer him.

"Yeah, they are loan sharks who have been after me for about five years now. I took on your offer for the money so that they wouldn't bother me anymore. But don't worry, I'll keep my end of the deal. I'll still help you with your Grandma."

"I don't want you to stay here anymore..."

I lifted my head up to meet his gaze that seems to be piercing through me.

"I don't like the idea of you alone here with what happened earlier. Let me find a new place for you to stay in. I think I'll be more at ease knowing you're somewhere safer than here."

"Hoseok don't," I shook my head in response to him. I didn't want any more charity than what I've already received from him. He saved me from the two brothers. He's giving me money to pay off my debt, although it's more of a job. He's been nothing but kind towards me. And he's just making it harder for me not to like him.

"They were right about one thing. I do owe them money and they will leave me alone once I give them the money. I don't need to leave my home."

"Please Areum. I want you to be safe. I don't want anyone to hurt you..."

His eyes lowered down onto my cheek that was still probably red from the slap earlier. I covered my own cheek refusing to let him see it.

"I'll be fine. They won't hurt me anymore."

My whole body froze and both eyes widen twice in size as his big hand gently pried away my own covering my cheek. He cups my swollen cheeks and he smiles down softly towards me.

"Please Yoona? Will you do this tiny favor for your Oppa?"

Those crystal clear orbs sent shivers throughout my entire body. And I knew right then that I had fallen hard for the man in front of me. The man that was just a stranger yesterday. The man who made me such an offer that I couldn't refuse. The man who swore to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter