Eight

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Areum

"Please don't remind me of him," his voice was filled with nothing but hatred.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion cause clearly I had no clue who the hell he was talking about.

"Remind you of who?"

Hoseok let out a deep sigh. I could see the veins popping from his neck as he spoke the name out with venom.

"Min Yoongi..."

"No clue who he is."

"And we're going to keep it that way. Stay the hell away from him."

"How do I stay away from someone that I don't even know how he looks like?"

"Yoona please," Hoseok spoke out to me as if he was tired of repeating himself.

"Please stay away from Min Yoongi," The look in his eyes was exhaustion. It seemed he has repeated this conversation often to his own sister. Whoever this Min Yoongi was, Hoseok loathed him with a passion.

"Do you guys at least have a picture so that I know who to stay away from?"

Hoseok shakes his head and Namjoon follows his action.

"Well, you can't blame me if I run into him then. I don't know him and how he looks like. If he mistakes me as Yoona then that's both your fault."

"I pray that you will never run into him. I couldn't protect Yoona from him, but I'll protect you. I promise..."

And there goes my heart again for the nth time. How does one stop these feelings? I don't want to like him. I know I'm only setting myself up to get hurt if I don't keep these feelings down. I tried to ask any questions to get my head out of the gutter.

"Who is Min Yoon-"

"I don't want to talk about him," Hoseok cuts me off coldly.

"Don't ever meet him. Don't mention his name. Ever."

"Okay, chill Oppa. Damn, if this is what it's like to have a brother, I think I'm better off an only child."

Hoseok rolls his eyes at me before we got back on the subject of his family. We spent the rest of the day just going over anything that could help me. I even had to put on a fashion show for the two boys who rated my styles to see which was the closest to Yoona's preference.

Hoseok had ordered take-out for dinner since he didn't want me to cut myself again. After we ate, we went over all the people in Hoseok's family once more before the two boys finally left me alone in peace.

I was tired from all that memorization and I really didn't want to look at my phone or the TV anymore. I decided it was time for bed. I changed out of my clothes and took a shower before finally changing into my shorts and tank. Before I knew it, I had fallen fast asleep.

**********

Jung Hoseok

"The guys want to hang out tonight. You down to go to my club?" Namjoon asks me the moment we stepped out onto the hotel parking ramp. I checked our group chat and saw that the guys had made plans to meet up later. I really didn't feel like drinking tonight so I turned down their offer.

"Nah, man. I'm good. I think I'm ready for bed."

"Alright, man. I'll see you tomorrow then."

Namjoon walks ahead to his car and soon drove off. I followed suit but instead of going home, I made a quick stop first. I had to see her before I went home. Every night, I made sure to visit her first before ending my day.

I parked my car and walked into the building. My steps soon slowed down when I arrived at my destination. I arrived, but I couldn't lift my head to meet her. Large tears brimmed waiting to fall any second on my lids. My voice cracked as I asked her one simple question.

"You understand me right?"

I finally lifted my head and saw her smile. She smiled so brightly in her picture and her urn that was filled with her ashes sat next to her smiling photo.

"Yoona-ah..." My voice broke as I sobbed my heart out.

"Please, P-please wait just a little longer for me Yoona. I-I'll place you in a better place to rest soon. I just- I need time..."

I sniffled and wiped away the never-ending tears.

"You understand why Oppa asked Areum for help, right? I know you love Grandma, but you don't want her to leave with you, do you? Let her stay with me Yoona."

After a while, I had calmed myself down from my breakdown. I looked at her photo and spoke my heart out to my dear sister.

"I wished you would have told me about your struggles. Those demons that hunted your nights, I would have bought you a dreamcatcher to chase away all those scary nightmares. I would have brought you back to Korea if I had known how much you were suffering alone. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I regret ever letting you meet him. I'm so sorry, my little sister. "

**********

Oh Areum

Every day after it was the same routine. Hoseok would stop by the hotel and we would go over his family and cooking recipes that Yoona use to make for the family. A mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter