Seven

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Areum

I was awoken by my phone alarm, ringing at its max volume. I groaned out loud to myself before getting up to shut off my alarm. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 AM. Hoseok had texted me last night before I fell asleep, telling me that he would be here by 8 AM so that we could officially start my training.

Despite every last particle in my body refusing to wake up, I forced myself to get up and take a quick shower. After brushing my teeth, I found a pair of khaki shorts and paired them with a loose white tee. I figured Hoseok and I will be inside all day since I'll be learning about his family so I didn't even bother to dress to impress.

Besides, I'm Jung Yoona going forward.

I'll start seeing Hoseok as a real brother and ignore the fluttering of my beating muscle whenever he arrives. Remembering my vow that I made to myself yesterday, I repeated those words in my head.

-I vow to help Hoseok with my life and play my role as Yoona. 

-I vow to help Grandma get her heart transplant.

-I vow to not rely on Hoseok's light.

I grabbed my phone to take a look at the time but saw that I received a text message from Hoseok. 

'I'm going to grab us some breakfast first before I stop by so I might be a little late. Is there anything that you want to eat?'

'I'm fine with whatever.'

'Okay, I'll see you in a bit.'

I toss my phone aside and took a look at all the bags that were on the ground. The bags were full of clothes and shoes that I would never look at in my entire life, not to mention I wouldn't be able to afford it. I decided to organize and put them away while waiting for Hoseok to get here.

I hung up all the dresses on one side of the walk-in closet and hung the blouses on the other end. I folded all the pants and put them away inside a mini drawer that was sitting on the far end of the room. I had a bag of my own undies and bras that I brought from home and also put them away in the same drawer where I put the pants. I heard a light knock on the door before the doorbell rung. I quickly hung the last blouse up and my heart had suddenly sped up.

Hoseok was here. 

I ran to the door but stopped at the mirror to check myself out first before resuming towards the door. I finally opened the door for Hoseok and he pushes past me carrying a bunch of plastic bags and then soon Namjoon follows right after with another handful of bags.

"What the hell did you both buy? I thought you were getting breakfast?"

Hoseok didn't reply until after he had rushed over and dropped off all the bags that he was carrying on the island next to the kitchen.

"I was getting breakfast. Breakfast that you, my little Yoona, will be cooking for us," Hoseok smiled brightly towards me showing off his pearly white teeth.

I watched on as Namjoon mimics Hoseok, setting all his bags down, before taking a deep breath and letting out a heavy sigh of relief. 

"Damn that was a lot of stuff," Namjoon spoke out before turning around to face me with his deep dimpled smile. 

"If you are gonna be Yoona, you're going to have to cook like Yoona. I remember she had amazing cooking skills. She had always made the best kimbap and oh god, don't get me started on her famous Olive Oil and Garlic Pasta. Just thinking about it is making my mouth drool."

Namjoon's face shifts into pure bliss before he's closing his eyes and who knows what he is thinking about clasping his hand tightly together as he smiles creepily to himself.

"Uhhh, okay. But just so you two know, I do live by myself and I do know how to cook. Otherwise, how would I have fed myself all these years? I wasn't exactly the type to be able to dine out every day."

I saw the sudden change in Hoseok's face and I immediately shut my mouth. 

"Sorry Areum, I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that Yoona has a few dishes that she liked to make for Grandma. I wanted you to know everything about Yoona." 

"I'm not offended and I know you only meant well. Don't worry about it."

A small smile was shown on his lips before he moves to organized all the food that he had bought. I promptly went over and helped him sort out the groceries. Namjoon tried to help us too but Hoseok was quick to stop him.

"Namjoon, don't! You already broke the eggs. Areum and I will take care of putting the food away. Go sit over there."

Namjoon puckered his lips with a pouty face and sat down while Hoseok and I continued to sort out the food and put everything into the fridge.

Once everything was sorted, I offered to cook for the two guys and let them taste test my cooking skills. I'm not the best, but I think my cooking was decent. I mean, I haven't died yet since I started cooking for myself. They agreed and moved towards the dinner table and sat down while I started cooking away.

As I was washing the veggies to make a stirfry, the two friends got into a conversation that caught my attention.

"So, how is Somi? She still giving you the cold shoulder?"

I could hear Namjoon's deep voice chuckling as he bugs his buddy about this 'Somi.'

"She's been ignoring me and all my calls. I don't even know what I did wrong to cause her to be so upset. Girls are just complicated."

"Yeah, I can totally agree with you on that. That's why I don't do relationships."

"It's cause you just haven't found the right girl yet."

"And you're saying that Somi is your Miss Right?"

Whoever this Somi girl was, I wanted her neck to be this zucchini that I was currently slicing. I didn't even realize how hard I had been slicing until I had cut my own finger, causing me to yelp out in pain.

"Ah, ow..."

Within a sec, Hoseok was by my side.

"Yah Yoona-ah! Why do you still hurt yourself whenever you cook?! Are you seriously my sist-" Hoseok had cut himself off once he met my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter