Four

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Areum

When I got home, I pulled out my thin 1-inch bed mattress and laid it flat on the cement floor. I should be thankful that I at least have this tiny home and a mattress to sleep on, even if it was in the slums. I took out my blanket and pillow as I made my bed for the night. After everything was set, I went to clean myself and changed into a short and tank before crawling into bed.

But I couldn't sleep.

All I could think about was Hoseok. How did I end up looking exactly like his sister? And how did I get lucky to receive this kind of offer with him? First, it was Namjoon and now Hoseok. I knew it was wrong. I had to pretend to be someone else, but it's not any different than acting, right?

Who am I kidding? This is so wrong!

I sat up in bed and ran my fingers through my hair.

But I need the money.

It's been 2 hours now and I still haven't seen or heard anything about the contract from Hoseok.

Maybe he changed his mind?

Then I won't get the money?

Am I going to suffer for the rest of my life again?

I gripped my hair and let out a scream in frustration. I'm torn between money and my morals. I didn't want to lie, but Hoseok will give me the money that I have been so desperately working to get. My phone beeped and I immediately grabbed it to see that I got a text from Hoseok.

'Hi, Miss Areum, Can I get your address? I would like to drop off the contract and go over it with you quickly before we proceed any further?'

I bit my lip as I read the text over and over again.

Should I send him my address?

Or do I just delete it and pretend like I never saw it?

After a few minutes, I decided to send him my address and put my phone back down. I thought about it and I could still turn down his offer if I disagree with his terms. I just wanted to see what his terms and conditions are first. I got up to put on a hoodie and cleaned my tiny home as well as I can. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and then I sat and waited for Hoseok.

I finally heard a knock on my door 30 minutes later. Taking a deep breath, I got up and opened the door to see his smiling face. He was dressed casually and wasn't in his suit that I saw him in earlier. He had on round glasses, a grey sweater, along with black joggers. 

His looks, his fashion, everything was screaming 'boyfriend material' as I scanned him up and down, absorbing and drinking in every detail about him. I knew he was handsome when we chatted earlier, but damn. He just made me go breathless.

"Evening Miss Areum. It's nice to see you again."

His bright smile had caused my heart to skip a beat and his low chuckle made me realize that my mouth was left open in awe at how this handsome guy is standing at my door.

"Can I come in or are we doing this contract thing like this?" Hoseok grins at me playfully.

"I'm sorry Hoseok, come in," I moved aside to let him enter my home.

The smell of his cologne enters my nostrils as he walks by me and I was enticed by it. He even smells good. I closed the door and locked it before walking ahead of Hoseok, guiding him to my tiny little table in the middle of the room. I could see him taking glances around my home and I suddenly became very self-conscious. He was probably judging me and my little home.

He has to be rich if he could offer me $250,000 like it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter