Fourteen

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hoseok

I ran out of Yoona's room and into my own closing the door shut and locking it in the process. I leaned my forehead against the door and closed my eyes while I tried to calm myself down.

When I heard Areum earlier, I thought of Yoona. And when I opened my eyes and saw her face, I remembered Yoona. I felt disgusted with myself yet excited at the same time. Areum and Yoona are two different people, but how could I have done that with someone who had Yoona's face? Areum was here to play the role of my sister and here I was kissing her and feeling her up like a hormonal teenager.

I should have held back. No matter how much Areum was affecting me, I should have never kissed her. I opened my eyes and brought my right hand up as I remember the way her silky smooth tummy felt in my hand. I flatten my hand against the door so that the hard surface could take over the feeling of her skin. But it didn't help. No matter how hard I push my hand into the door, I couldn't forget the way she felt.

I punched the door hard in frustration. I hated how confused I get sometimes because I would see Areum laughing and my heart would speed up and then when she's with Grandma, I would see Yoona.

"This is wrong. I shouldn't have kissed her. Why the hell did you kiss her? Why did you have to touch her?"

Because now that I got a taste of her, I wanted more.

**********

Oh Areum

What the hell just happened?

My heart was still racing away as I stood rooted in my spot. My face had heated up in embarrassment after being and he just left me. I slid down the door and sat on the ground in pure puzzlement.

Why did he say all that to me, kiss me, touch me, and then just left me?

And before I knew it, tears had fallen down my face.

Why did I kiss him back? Why didn't I push him away? I was supposed to control my feelings around him. Now how do I get rid of these feelings for him? How do I face him after this? How can I stop thinking about the way he kissed me, the way his hand felt on my body.

I want him, but I can't have him.

I brought my knees up to my chest and s my arms around my leg. I cried into in arms cause no matter how painful it was, how ashamed I felt about the whole situation, I couldn't leave. I had vowed to help Grandma.

I don't know how long I sat in this position but I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out to see that there was no notification on my phone. I looked at the time and it was already 10 PM. I felt another vibration and realize it was probably from Yoona's phone. I set my own phone down and took Yoona's phone out.

I received a few text messages from a number that Hoseok didn't save on Yoona's phone. I wiped any remaining tears away before unlocking her phone and reading the messages.

'How do I stop thinking about you?'

'I miss you...'

'Don't forgive me...'

My eyebrows furrowed as a couple new text messages came from this number.

'Who is this?'

'Why do you have Yoona's phone?'

Whoever this person was, saw that I had read their message. I was about to text back to ask who they were when another text came.

'Areum? You're Oh Areum aren't you?'

How did this person know who I was? This was Yoona's phone and the only people who knew of me were Hoseok, Namjoon, and Hoseok's parents. And then it all clicked in my head. There was only one other person who this could be.

I moved to look for my wallet. I dug through and found Yoongi's note that he had left me. I compared the two numbers and sure enough, it was Yoongi's number.

'What do you want Minty?'


'Minty? It's me, Min Yoongi.'


'I know it's you. Minty cause your hair is mint. I refuse to call you by your name cause I don't like you.'


'Even through text you're sassy as hell.'


'Shut up. I'm not in the mood. Now tell me what the hell are you doing texting Yoona when you cheated on her you ?'


'I didn't think her phone was still active.'


'Doesn't answer my question, you cheater.'


'Hoseok told you didn't he?'


'Yes, he did you jerk. How could you? You hurt her yet you still want her? You're such a psycho!'


'Did you see my note I left you? How come you never text or call me?'


'Why would I? I don't want anything to do with you.'


'Just meet me tonight at Mini Mini's Bar and Club. You won't have to see me again after tonight if you don't want to. I want to apologize to you in person.'

I read his last few messages and ponder upon it. I really did need to get out of the house after Hoseok and our situation earlier. But I had also told Hoseok that I wouldn't ever meet Yoongi either.

Memories of when I last saw Yoongi came rushing through my mind. The way he cried that night still got me curious as to how he really felt towards Yoona. He couldn't have loved Yoona that much could he? He would have never cheated on her nor would he refuse to marry Yoona if he really did love her. But those tears that night were heartbreaking and even I pitied him.

I decided to go out and meet with Yoongi. Maybe I'll even get some answers as to why he cheated on Yoona in the first place. Plus I need a few drinks tonight to clear my head of Hoseok. There was no way I would be able to sleep sober tonight.


'Just tonight. I won't ever see you again after tonight Minty'


'All I need is tonight anyways. I'll see you soon Areum.'

I got up and changed quickly before slowly opening my door and exiting out of my room trying my hardest not to wake anyone one up. Once I snuck out of the house and got passed the gate, I called a taxi to pick me up and made my way towards the bar that Yoongi had sent to me. When the taxi pulled up next to a tiny bar, I paid him and got out of the car. It was a little rundown, but it still was packed.

As I made my way inside, I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter