Five

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning that there is a tiny triggering moment and profanity in this chapter.*

Oh Areum

I'm laying down in bed staring at my phone after Hoseok had left. My bank account statement was on display and I'm staring at the $250,000 that he had transferred into my account before leaving.

He really gave me a quarter of a million dollars.

I logged off my account and pressed the home button on my phone before putting it away. I shut my eyes to try and sleep, but my mind was actively running to those moments earlier.

I didn't like how much I missed his warm hug. I didn't like how my heart kept pounding away in my chest. And I really disliked the fact that I looked like his sister because that was all I was going to amount to.

I shouldn't care. I don't even know Hoseok that well. Hoseok is just simply my boss and employer now. This is just an acting job that will benefit me in the future.

"Oh Areum, just think about the money. Hoseok is your way out of the debt. Just get the money, play your part, and never see him ever again..."

Then why did it hurt?

I sat up in bed and I noticed my own reflection in my tiny circled vanity mirror. Even in the night, I could see my own face and I suddenly felt a rush of emotions all throughout my body.

"Yah Oh Areum! Hoseok will only ever see you as his little sister! He'll never find you attractive! How could someone find their own sibling attractive!? You're in this situation only for the money! You're lying to a person for money! You are a selfish greedy person who only wanted his money! Get your en head on straight, you idiot!!!"

My heart was racing like crazy and I was out of breath from the screaming. Screaming at myself to wake up and face reality.

'I need you Areum.'

His voice lingered in my head. Those sad eyes of his who was pleading desperately for my help made my jumping muscle clenched as I was finding it hard to find my breath.

And before I knew it, tiny droplets of tears had found its way down my cheeks.

We were two totally different people from different worlds. He would never like a poor uneducated girl like me. If I didn't look like Yoona, he would have never taken a second glance at me.

"Oh Areum, know your place, and don't fall for him."

I closed my eyes and with that last thought, I finally fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing away. I was still tired and grumpy so I ignored my ringing phone.

The ringing died, but soon I heard pounding on my door.

"Yah! Oh Areum! I know you're home! I can hear your phone ringing from inside."

My eyes shot wide open. It was those two whom I despised the most, Yoo Sung Ho and Yoo Sung Min. The two brothers who ate at every cent I ever made. Those two who seems to know when I have some sort of money on me. It's like they can smell money leaking from me or something.

I ignored their pounding and kicking at my door. I covered my head with my blanket and refused to get up to open the door.

I could hear Sung Ho mumbling while kicking my door.

"This really has the guts to ignore us. Open this door before I en break it down."

I close my eyes remembering every time they hurt me in the past. My body ached just from those painful memories and I winced to myself. It felt just like yesterday when one of them had slapped me hard across the face.

"Just give us our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter