One

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Areum

He must think I'm stupid to not know that he is following me.

I walked along the busy streets of Seoul and even with the cluster of people around me, I could still feel his eyes on me. He had been following me for over 10 minutes now. I stopped at the crosswalk waiting for the light to turn green and soon I felt a presence behind me.

I ran my fingers through my blonde hair as I huffed in annoyance waiting for the light to turn green. If he tries even the slightest to touch me, he's going to regret it.

I hear him shuffling behind me as if shifting his weight from one foot to the other. He was still at a safe distance away from me but still, what a creepy dude.

No, I'm not being paranoid or anything. I know he's following me because this dude walked out from a building and was about to get into his car. Then when I walked passed his car, he closed his door and has been following me ever since.

Maybe he thought I was cute and wanted my number, but then he could have just asked me to stop, and maybe if he worked his charms, I'd probably give it to him too. He wasn't too bad looking himself.

But this is stalking and creepy.

"Ahem, uh excuse me..."

The light turned green while he tried to make conversation with me and I purposely swung my purse to adjust it on my shoulder, letting it hit him behind me.

"Ow..."

I tried not to giggle out loud and proceed to cross the road. And of course, he follows along. I was getting close to home and this creep was still behind me. I'm not about to let this dude follow me home and know where I live. I turned around and decided to confront him head-on.

"Who the hell are you and why have you been following me?!"

My hand rests on my hips and I glared at the young man. Now that I got a really good look at him, he was really handsome. Cutie was flustered at my sudden boldness that he had turned red.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter