Eleven

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hoseok

I made my way to visit Yoona again today. The same routine that I've done every day now.

"Yoona-ah. I saw him today. That bastard that hurt you. Why didn't you tell me Yoona? Why didn't you tell me that you had dreamt of that day every night? You would call home when you were in America with such cheerful acts that even I was fooled. I should have seen through your lies. I should have seen how much you were crying for help."

I placed the small bouquet of flowers next to her smiling photo.

"I told him Yoona. I told him that you were no longer here with us. I told him that it was because of him that you left us... Was I right or wrong for doing that?"

Memories of earlier when I encounter Yoongi invade my mind and I couldn't get his expression out of my head. After he told me that he had kissed Areum and called her my , I lost it and punched him hard in the face.

"You en ! It's your fault Yoona left us! You killed her you inhuman jerk! Why the would I want Areum around you when you're a en murder. Like mother, like son..."

I knew those words were going to hurt him and I honestly hoped it would get some sort of reaction out from him. I thought he was going to fight back but instead, he didn't say anything, like he was quietly admitting it was his fault. Like he wasn't even shocked at the news of my sister's passing.

I turned away from him because I didn't want to see him anymore. It still hurts to see him. And if I'm hurting this much already, how much more was Yoona in pain because of him?

I shook those painful thoughts out from my mind and gave my sister one last smile for the night.

"Yoona-ah, tomorrow is Grandma's birthday and Areum is finally going to meet the family. She will do well, won't she?"

I looked at my sister's picture for a second before my mind had started to visualizing Areum smiling beautifully back to me. Our conversations of the past month and her loud laughter filled my mind and I swallow hard.

"It's wrong, isn't it? I shouldn't be thinking about her when I look at your photo... but I can't help it."

**********

Oh Areum

After my shower, I came out of the bathroom and saw that Hoseok Oppa had already left. There was a knock on my door and I went to open the door to see that Hoseok had ordered me steak and pasta from room service. I opened my door wide open to welcomed the cart into my room. I took the steamy hot food off the cart and placed them neatly on the dinner table and enjoyed my dinner.

After I had finished eating, I put all the dirty dishes back on the cart and pushed it back out of my room and left it outside. I called the front desk to let them know that I was done with my food and that it was ready to be picked up.

I had just finished brushing my teeth when there was a loud pounding on my door. I turned my head and frown in confusion towards the door cause it couldn't have been Hoseok since he had just left. I wasn't expecting Namjoon or any other guest. Maybe Hoseok came back cause he needed something. I checked my phone to see if I received anything from either Hoseok or Namjoon.

No text or missed calls.

The doorbell rung like crazy and there were some more poundings before I moved closer to the door to ask who it was. There was no response from the other end and I looked through the peephole but didn't see anyone.

I turned around feeling kind of freaked out by it before the pounding resumes.

"Who is it?! If you won't answer me, I won't open the door!"

No answer so I grip my phone and called Hoseok Oppa. The phone rang and rang before it went to his voicemail. I hung up and tried to call Namjoon next before the door handle started rattling telling me whoever was outside wanted to come inside my room.

I freaked out and was about to press the call button when I heard a faint voice from outside the room.

"It's me. Open the door for me Yoona..."

I couldn't tell who it was as I didn't recognize his voice. He knocks on the door again, but this time much weaker than earlier.

"W-who are you?"

"Please open the door for me Yoona. I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter