Nine

Who Are You? (BTS Min Yoongi & Jung Hoseok)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: Usage of Profanity in this chapter*

Oh Areum

"You're not Jung Yoona. Who are you?"

I froze in place and stopped struggling against him. My breaths grew calmer as I thought to myself.

He knew Yoona.

He kissed me because he thought I was Yoona. But who the hell is he that Hoseok never mentioned him? He didn't tell me that Yoona had a boyfriend.

My eyes widen in fear, cause now what the hell am I suppose to do? I can't act as if I know him when he scared the out of me and I slapped him. I can't say that I'm not Yoona because of Hoseok and my agreement.

4. Oh Areum must play her part well to not be found out by Grandma or anyone else. (Jung Hoseok, Jung Hyun Suk, Jung Ja Yeon, Kim Namjoon, and Oh Areum are the only people who know about Jung Yoona's passing.)

I didn't expect to run into someone this soon. I haven't even met Hoseok's Grandma yet and now I'm being held against a stranger's chest and he's asking who I am. What do I do? What do I do?

"I said who the are you?! Why the hell did you come here of all places? Why did you have to en confuse me when you are not Yoona?!" He roughly whispered into my ear as his grips tighten on my jaw.

"Let me go!" I started struggling again in his strong grip but he refuses to let go. Although he held me close to him, my hands were still free. I ended up gripping his hand that was holding onto my jaw and bit down on his hand, causing him to yelp out in pain. He pushes me away from him and the force turns me around to face him.

"You're not Yoona..."

He moves again closer to me and I automatically backed away from him. Every step he took, I took another back. I turned my head to look towards the park to see if anyone could see us, but unfortunately for me, we were too far away from everyone else. There were a lot of trees that would have covered us and no one would be able to see us. I turn back around to see mint hair guy right in front of me.

"Why did you come here? And where is Yoona? Was she the one who told you to do this to me?"

"I-I don't know what you are talking about. I-I'm Y-Yoona..." I tried to say out confidently but failed miserably.

"You are not Yoona. She was never one to be violent."

He shoves his hand in my face and I could see the red teeth mark still on his hand. He tilts his head showing me his cheek that was still red from the slap. I stare back at the boy, not knowing what to say or do anymore. My mouth had gone dry and I tried to think up of anything that I could to get me out of this situation. But nothing was entering my blank mind.

When I didn't utter a single word, he gently turns his face back to me. His finger gently traces my features starting from my forehead, down towards the tip of my nose, to my lips.

"You may look like Yoona, but you are not my Yoona so who the are you?"

"Oh Areum... " I finally spoke out. I swallowed the thick saliva that had formed in the back of my throat. I couldn't say anything and only my name could come out from my mouth. I just wanted to leave. I just wanted to go back to the hotel room. I just wanted to see Hoseok Oppa. But I had told this mint hair dude who I really was.

How was I going to face Hoseok now knowing that I broke our contract?

Even if there were no penalties in place to hurt me from breaking our contract, I felt guilty about it. Hoseok trusted me enough to help him and here I was telling a complete stranger who I really was. I could feel the tears starting to build, leaving the stranger in front of me at a loss for words.

"H-hey, D-don't cry and look at me with that face..."

And that's when the tears came out endlessly. I bawled and crouched down and cried my heart out. This guy just gave me one of the scariest moments of my life and then made me broke my $250,000 contract that I didn't even start yet.

"Yah you bad person! How could you do this to me!?" I wailed at the top of my lungs at the man. He suddenly got flustered for a second and crouched down next to me in an attempt to stop me from crying so loudly.

"Y-yah, stop crying."

My phone started ringing loudly in my bag. I was sniffing while I took it out and saw that Hoseok was calling me. I wiped my eyes and tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter