Chapter 2

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the cafeteria, Jisoo was frowning when her friends were still laughing at her. Jisoo bought a chicken when she received a coupon from second year students. Free cafeteria food for one they say.

 

Here's what happened earlier.. 

"you ert!" Students gasped not because of what Jennie said but because it's the first time they heard her.

"Aw come on, someone already won." Some of it said. "It's Jisoo sunbae." Jennie on the other hand, gasped when many students looked at her and their attention was in her. Jisoo noticed it and coughed.

"hey! What are you looking at?!" Jisoo glared at them. She grabbed Jennie out of there to finish on whatever this thing is. Seulgi and Lisa followed them after shooing the others.

 

"what was that for?"Jisoo asked as soon as they got out. Jennie calmed a bit and glared again at Jisoo. She pointed on Jisoo and on the phone."Hmm? This phone? It's not mine. It's Lisa's."

Jennie narrowed her eyes gesturing that she's not believing it. Jisoo sighed and called Lisa. "Lisa, can I let her see what's on your phone?"

"sure. There's nothing on it though." Jisoo handed Jennie the phone and checked it if they're lying or not. She found nothing and Chaeyoung came with Yeri.

"Unnie, I heard what happened. I'm sorry. It's okay now." Chaeyoung hold Jennie's hand to reassure the brunette. Jennie knew Chaeyoung well, she's not okay.

"What actually happened?" Lisa butted in and Chaeyoung don't want to say it so Yeri explained it to them.

"Next time, don't just accuse random person. You might get in trouble." Jisoo said but Jennie was not sorry at all. She just rolled her eyes which made Jisoo pissed. Seulgi laugh it off to prevent Jisoo from scolding the younger girl.

"Uhm. I'm so sorry. It's because of me.." Chaeyoung apologized.

"Nope. I wanted her to be the one who will say that." Jisoo said before leaving for lunch.


 

 

----- 

Seulgi and Jisoo noticed that Lisa was having serious expression which is so rare for them and heard her clicking her tongue.

"what's wrong Lis?" Jisoo asked.

"Unnie, can you both help me?"

"Of course. What is it?" Seulgi said.

"help me find that guy." Lisa said. "I can't forgive him for disrespecting Park Chaeyoung."

None of them responded which made Lisa blushed and tried to defend herself. "Um I was just, you know.. we're classmate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter