Chapter 11

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie stared at her table like it's the most interesting thing right now. She received a call from her mom that her dog was sick. She was as if thinking deeply and didn't even noticed her classmates eyes that were on her until someone pinched her cheek.

The brunette jumped in surprise with a gasp coming out of . She glared when the latter laughed at her.

"If only you just saw your face." Jisoo laughed.

"what?" Jennie asked still glaring.

"Nothing. Maybe I just wanted to greet you a good morning?" Jisoo giggled, didn't noticed Jennie's reddened cheeks.

"Is Jisoo Sunbae flirting with Jennie?" Jennie's classmates murmured.

"Flirting?" Jisoo tilted her head when she noticed the latter was stiffened and they shut their mouth. "I'm not, I was actually here to deliver this."

She gave a small sized box. "Grandpa wanted you to try this." Jisoo whispered and left.

 

After Jisoo left, Jennie felt uneasy. Some of their classmates looked at her suspiciously.

"Hi Jennie." Nayeon greeted her which blocked those eyes away from Jennie.

"u-um hi nayeon." She was thankful for nayeon for a small gesture she did.

"You like Jisoo sunbae right?" Nayeon wiggled her eyebrows and joked for Jennie to feel comfortable around her.

"N-no. What are you saying?" Jennie was a bit defensive making Nayeon chuckled.

"I was just joking no need to be flustered." Nayeon said. "Let's be friends."

"I Uhm.. okay." Jennie looked at Nayeon and contemplated. "Can I asked you a question?"

"just be comfortable around me, okay? And you can asked me questions I bet you do have lots of it."

"So.. uh.. Why is do you know Jisoo and why do you all like her?"

"oh that.." Nayeon smiled. "Well, she's cool, pretty, good, sweet maybe like the cakes she bakes and kinda naive or pure. It's like everyone just come to like her." Nayeon said dreamily.

Jennie frowned at what Nayeon described Jisoo.

"and above all.." Nayeon pointed at the box Jisoo gave her. "They're all in love at Jisoo sunbae's baking skill which I'll tell you next time about what actually happened. So basically they're just jealous that you've got that from her."

"She only delivered this." Jennie vaguely told Nayeon who doesn't know that it's from her grandpa. Their conversation ended when the bell ring.

 

 

------

At lunch, They all settled on their usual table. Jennie handed Jisoo her lunch. On the other side, Seulgi waved at Joohyun who's on her way.

"Wendy is with me today so I'm not gonna join you. Sorry." Joohyun told them which made Seulgi disappointed that Jisoo noticed.

"you can bring your friend here, there's one more space." Jisoo offered while Jennie made a good kick on Jisoo on her mind.

"can I?"

"Why not?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter