Chapter 24

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was on her way to the cake shop to kill some time since she had no other things to do. While walking she thought she saw a familiar figure. Only a few blocks from the shop.

She just shrugged and continued but she heard Chaeyoung's voice. Lisa didn't mean to listen.

"I know Jae." Chaeyoung said. "We're over I know."

"but Chae.." Jaehyun sighed. "You're always not around me. I just carried away when Ten was always there for me."

"I get it. So it's my fault now?"

"I didn't said that."

"I'm not stupid Jae." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "you want me to talk to my parents and yours about this."

"it's for the best for both of us."

"you're the one who messed up and I'm not gonna help you this time."

lisa noticed Chaeyoung's fist.

"Look Chae..." Jaehyun sighed.

"you don't want to be the bad person here I know. The audacity." Chaeyoung closed her eyes to calm. "Should I tell them 'oh we can't be together. Jaehyun cheated on me and blamed me for what happened.'" She said monotonously.

"it's not really my entire fault." Jaehyun frowned.

This time Lisa stepped in and punched Jaehyun. "Man up just this once will you?"

"what the.."

"Chaeyoung is a sweet girl, she was excited to see you. She had that beautiful smile just by thinking about you. She deserve best and we all know it's not a jerk like you." Lisa closed her eyes for a second. "If you're too scared to confess to your family then don't make her do it. You screwed up and don't make her feel like this. If you really know her and loved her you know better than this. You know better how to treat her. She's too precious even for Jennie unnie, she's too precious."

A tear fell on Chaeyoung's cheeks and when Jaehyun saw it, he just realized what he had done. He was too scared, nervous, confused when he confronted her. He was consumed by his emotions.

"I didn't know Chaeyoung had a coward boyfriend." Lisa continued. "Fix this correctly." She then walked away.

little did they know, someone who was smirking heard all their drama.

 

 

 

--------


Jisoo smiled seeing Chaeyoung and Jennie happily walking, entering at the school campus while holding hands. Seulgi looked where Jisoos gaze.

"aren't you jealous that your girlfriend holding hands with other people?" Seulgi asked with an intention of teasing the latter.

"Why would I?" Jisoo asked sipping her coffee milk. The both of them were sitting at a bench waiting for the bell to ring.

"Bestfriend can be a ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter