Chapter 4

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a peaceful night, quiet neighborhood there was girl restlessly pacing around her room. She stopped and touched her lips with her index finger. She blushed and clenched her fist.

"I can't believe that ert." Jennie mumbled. "I can't believe myself for letting my guard down."

Jennie went to the kitchen and got some milk for her to drink before going to sleep. "Argh! That was my first kiss! I wanted it be in romantic way with the one I love." She was still pissed. "Some erted creature stole it!"

 

 

 

-----

It's Monday, the most hated day of almost all students. Jisoo went to Jennie's class before she go to her class. It made Jennie's classmate wonder if they're close already or what.

"hey, Ms. Kim." Jisoo called which made Jennie flinched. She looked at Jisoo with her usual glare and was a bit cautious. Seeing Jisoo now was the last thing she'd want. "Take it easy will you? I'm just here to deliver this."

Jennie looked at the small box on Jisoo's hand. "It's from your grandparents. You should visit them if you had time. They really miss you so much. Catch should up with them."

Jennie got the box and was about to go back to her seat when Jisoo grabbed her hand. "Ms. Kim, where's my thank you?"

Jennie rolled her eyes and pinched Jisoo's side. "Ow! Okay okay, I won't disturb you anymore." Jisoo laughed and left.

 

"Are you close with Jisoo sunbae?" Her classmate, Nayeon asked and Jennie shook her head. "I thought you were. Well, not really me. It's them." Nayeon pointed.

Jennie sighed, she don't want to talk to anyone right now actually.

"Don't worry, they just asked me to ask you. They're just curious on what sickness Kim Jisoo has." Nayeon said and Jennie frowned. "I guess you still don't know. Well, it's just a rumor anyway. I'm Im Nayeon, by the way. If you need anything just tell me."

'Is Jisoo sick?' Jennie was still frowning. ' It doesn't seem so.' She looked at Nayeon and smiled indicating an 'okay, thank you'.

"You're lucky to have Jisoo sunbae's cake." Nayeon smiled before she went back to her seat.

 

-------

At lunch, Jisoo went to the cafeteria with Seulgi they already have their food and was just waiting for Lisa. Good thing cafeteria food in their school were delicious.

Lisa arrived but with company. Jennie and Chaeyoung are with her. "Hey guys, I invited them to eat lunch with us today."

"Hello Jennie and Chaeyoung." Seulgi greeted with a smile. "Have a sit."

"Hello there." Jisoo smiled too but was ignored by Jennie.

"let's eat peacefully now, okay?" Seulgi joked.

"Is it really okay?" Chaeyoung asked them.

"of course." Seulgi and Jisoo said while Jennie shook her head.

They were eating ang talking except for Jennie who's just listening. When she can see Jisoo grinning at her in her peripheral view, she'll roll her eyes.

"and done! Thank you for the food." Jisoo happily said. "Thanks to Ms. Glaring daggers, I had free food."

Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter