Chapter 7

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was staring at a certain raven who was staring at the school's student council President, Bae Joohyun. The brunette don't understand why she's upset over this thing.

Lisa was amused at Seulgi to approach their president. "I don't know Seulgi Unnie can be so bold."

"What are you saying?" Jisoo asked still looking at Joohyun who's talking to Seulgi.

"Seulgi Unnie like her and she's flirting with her now."

"like? So she like h.." Jisoo sighed in disappointment while Jennie rolled her eyes when she saw Jisoo frowning while still looking at the other girl.

Seulgi came back with a smile on her face. It's written all over her face that she's in a bliss.

"Where's your courage came from unnie?" Lisa asked.

"You can't be coward forever, Lisa." Seulgi smirked teasing the maknae who blushed in embarrassment.

"I don't know Lisa is a coward." Chaeyoung commented. "Is she?"

"N-no! I mean .." Lisa sighed in defeat.

"Lisa's the most coward friend I've ever know when it comes to the person she likes." Seulgi giggled when Lisa glared and signal to stop.

"really? So who's the lucky person?" Chaeyoung smiled while Jennie facepalmed at her bestfriend's question.

"Didnt you know that it's.." Seulgi yelp when Lisa kicked her shin.

"I don't have one." Lisa said. "No one caught my attention right now."

"But I thought you're interested in Ch- ouch!" Jisoo rubbed her side when Jennie pinched it. She looked at Jennie who was shaking her head.

"I see." Chaeyoung nodded.

"How about you Chaeyoung?" Seulgi asked.

"Me? Well, I have a person I like." She had a smile of a girl who's in love. Lisa tilted her head and looked directly at Chaeyoung.

"Care to tell who's this person?"

'I hope it's me.' Lisa said in her mind. 'What am I saying?'

"you'll know it soon." Chaeyoung answered earning a groaned from both Lisa and Seulgi while Jennie just sighed.

 

 

 

---------------

 

It's the usual weekend and Jisoo came to the cake shop early to help Jennie's grandparents prepare for opening.

"Sooya, Nini will help here. She said she wants to learn baking." Grandpa said.

"Yes grandpa. We already talked about that."

"I'm glad you're friends now." Grandma smiled.

"You already did? Well that's good." Grandpa nodded in content.

"I'm glad we have plenty of time with our Nini." Grandma clapped her hands joyfully. Jisoo shook her head while giggling.

After minutes have past, Jennie arrived kissing her grandparents' cheeks while greeted them. She was excited for this day, to make cakes with her grandparents and rejected the idea of 'excited because of Jisoo.'

"Nini, did you remember baking with us with your grandma when you're still little?" Grandpa asked.

"of course grandpa." Jennie smiled, the smile that caught the raven's attention.

"I want to see little Jennie too!" Jisoo said acting like a child.

"Sooya, our little Nini wasn't even helping baking back then she even drank the milk for cakes." Grandpa laughed.

"Grandpa!" Jennie whined, ears red from embarrassment.

"so what are we gonna make for today's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter