Chapter 20

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was on her way to the classroom early in the morning and would take a nap until Seulgi arrives to disturb her peaceful nap like her everyday routine. 

She stopped when she heard Jennie's name being mentioned and frowned. It may be bad to eavesdrop but she decided to do so.

"you sure about this Kai?" Jin asked. Hesitant about what Jongin told him.

"Yes Jin. I told you already from the very beginning about this."

"but Jennie has nothing to do with this."

"in every victory, there's always a sacrifice Jin." Jongin sighed.

"just because Jisoo likes her you would hurt her?"

"shut it Jin."

Jisoo rubbed her face frustratingly stopping herself from confronting Jongin. She would stick to Jennie as much as she could so he can't go near her.

Jisoo continued to walk with a scowl face, nap was forgotten which is new.

"No nap today Jis?" Soojin approached her. "Will there be a quiz?!" She panicked.

"no. Relax Soojin." Jisoo chuckled.

"oh. You won't take a nap unless there's an exam or quiz so I thought.." she sighed in relief.

"I just had enough energy not to take a nap?" Jisoo asked herself too. "And now I'm sleepy talking to you."

"hey! That's rude." Soojin pouted playfully. "Hmm. Maybe I'll just go to talk to girlfriend."

"Oh! I forgot I've got something to give to her." Jisoo got up and glared Soojin. "And I told you to stop calling her girlfriend."

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." Soojin laughed while signaling that she surrendered. "Send my regards to her."

"no way." Jisoo stick her tongue out playfully and went to Jennie.


 

----

Jisoo peeked at the brunette's door and saw Jennie's disk empty. She pouted when she didn't see her.

"Jisoo sunbae, good morning." Nayeon greeted. "Jennie's not here yet."

"I see." Jisoo noded. "Are you her friend?"

"yes." She smiled.

"good to know she's making friends." She chuckled. "What's your name?"

"Nayeon."

"nice to meet you Nayeon. You can just call me Jisoo I don't mind."

"okay." She smiled.

"Here, share this with Jennie." She gave a small box of cake.

"Wow. Cake from a great patisserie." Nayeon's eyes sparkled.

"you're exaggerating." Jisoo laughed. "By the way, I had favor to ask."

"sure."

"can you please look after Jennie? If not too much." Jisoo said. "A company would be good."

"so you noticed?"

"hmm?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know really but my friend saw students threatening Jennie."

"That jerk." Jisoo mumbled and closed her eyes to calm. "Thank you and don't tell anyone about the favor."

"about what?" They both startled when Jennie arrived catching both of them.

"It's a secret between Naeyeon and me, Mandu." Jisoo grinned and winked at Nayeon. She glared at the two. "It's too early for you to be scary mandu." She pinched Jennie's cheeks.

"aw. I'll just go inside. Thanks for the cake Jisoo." Nayeon said.

"What?" Jennie was still glaring at her.

"I need coffee milk." Jisoo used her puppy eyes.

"I'm not a vending machine." Jennie deadpanned.

"at least go with me." Jisoo pouted. "Please."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter