Chapter 12

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie frowned when Jisoo brought her in the empty playground near her grandparents' cake shop.

"I'm not in the mood to play Jisoo." Jennie said.

"Really?" Jisoo smirked. "Just wait here."

she ran towards the bush and got something in her arms while giggling when a cute little white puppy  her face. Jennie's heart melt at the sight.

"Little guy, I want you to meet ms. grumpy Kim." Jisoo talked to the puppy and grinned at Jennie who's looking.

"Here, you can go play with him." Jisoo let Jennie carry the puppy and get something in her bag.

"Awe." Jennie was too busy petting the puppy and Jisoo got some sandwich for him.

"what's your dog's name?" Jisoo asked.

"Kuma."

"you named your dog bear?" Jisoo raised her eyebrow. "I knew you were weird."

"no am not." Jennie pouted.

"Well then, why don't we name him Ban Dalgom?" Jisoo asked.

"I like it." Jennie smiled. "Nice to meet you Dalgomi"

Jisoo pinched Jennie's cheek. "Glad to see you're smiling."

"Is pinching my cheeks your new habit now?" Jennie glared ignoring the warm feeling on her cheeks.

"maybe. Can't help it , its too cute." Jisoo laughed. "So Uhm Jennie. Can you take him?"

"how about you?" Jennie frowned.

"I can't.. I can't take care of him properly." Jisoo said.

"I.. uh.."

Jisoo carried Dalgom and face it with Jennie together with her puppy eyes. "Please?"

'Cute.' Jennie bit the insides of to stop herself from smiling and cleared . "I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Good for you Dalgomi!" Jisoo cheered. "Let's go? I'll walk you home."

 

----------

Chaeyoung spend her night at Jennie's house. Bringing all her assignments. She intended to answer and finish it all but she got easily distracted at the food she brought.

She didn't even noticed a dog wiggling his tail watching her eating until she just realized.

"unnie! Who is this cute little white pupp?" Chaeyoung patted. Dalgom barked still wiggling his tail.

"its Dalgom." Jennie answered.

"awe. Too much cuteness for this day can make my nose bleed." Chaeyoung hugged dalgom.

"you sounded like a ert." Jennie chuckled. "You mean Seeing me all day means too much cuteness?" She aegyo.

"Nope." Chaeyoung grinned when Jennie pouted. "You should've seen Lisa's cats unnie."

"Lisa?" Jennie raised her eyebrows. "You're being too close to her now lately Chaeng."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter