Chapter 25

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie sighed again when she opened her locker. She looked around if someone's there. She spotted the same girl who somewhat threatened her. The girl approached and Jennie's heart was beating faster. She hurriedly went to her classroom.

"Je-"

"Jennie." Jongin called which made Jennie startled. "Can I invite you again to our game this Saturday?"

"I'm sorry I already have plans."

"Oh." Jongin smiled sadly. "How about dinner? Uhm anytime you want."

"I Uh.. I'm not sure." Jennie was thinking how to reject him politely. "I.."

"it's okay Jennie. I can wait. I'll see you around." He left. Thankfully, she's near at her class. Someone bumped into her purposely.

Jennie glared. "What?" The girl smirked before walking out.

 

-------

 

At lunch, Jisoo waited for Jennie and Chaeyoung at their table while Lisa and Seulgi ordered food.

"Jisoo.." Jennie called when they arrived. "I'm sorry I forgot to put our lunch in my bag. I'll just order for us."

"no Jen." Jisoo stopped her. "Sit here and I'll order." She went to where Lisa and Seulgi are and told Lisa to order for Chaeyoung too.

"Wow. Can I have Jisoo unnie?" Chaeyoung asked jokingly to Jennie and earned a glare.

 

After a few minutes, the three of them arrived with their lunch. "Why is Jennie glaring at Chaeyoung?" Seulgi asked.

"I asked the wrong question." Chaeyoung giggled.

"what did she asked you?"

"Am hungry." Jennie pouted to change the topic.

"here." Jisoo smiled.

"I'm really amazed by you, Jennie unnie." Lisa commented while giving Chaeyoung lunch without saying a word to her.

"Yeah." Seulgi nodded.

"Hmm?" Jennie looked at them.

"Jisoonie never buy us food." Lisa said.

"She even got free food that was supposed to be disposed from the convenience store where her part-time is." Seulgi added.

"I can buy you food." Jisoo said.

"really?!" Seulgi and Lisa asked excitedly in unison.

"uhuh. If only youre Jennie Kim." Jisoo stick her tongue to them. Jennie blushed and smiled just by this she felt special for Jisoo.

"bummer." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"where's Irene unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"she'll be here in a minute." Seulgi said.

 

 

-----

 

When school ends, Chaeyoung looked for Lisa at their class. She asked Yeri and told her Lisa already went out.

The next day, Chaeyoung didnt see Lisa at their free time even at lunch. "Lisa's with her club mates. They're preparing for the photo exhibition." Seulgi said.

 

 

 

"I'm so sure Lisa is avoiding me." Chaeyoung whined. She's with Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter