Chapter 15

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung sighed after she got a message that her appointment at weekends got cancelled. Lisa glanced at her and looked around.

"Chaeyoung, let's go over there." Lisa dragged her. "Stand there." She pointed at the wall with leaves.

Lisa got her camera and set it to take a picture of Chaeyoung. "Oh it's so pretty here." Chaeyoung pose and smiled.

"one more." Lisa focused her camera on Chaeyoung. "Pretty."

"let me see!" Chaeyoung cheered.

"I'm happy it cheered you." Lisa said.

"I'm sorry for bringing the mood down."

"hey hey it's not your fault okay? I'm sorry I lied about the package."

"it's okay I understand though. I like how you and Seulgi unnie supported Jisoo and Jennie." She smiled.

"so you wanna talk about why you looked sad?"

"its just the catching up with someone that I'm so excited about before the exam got cancelled." Chaeyoung pouted.

"awe. Don't be sad Chaeyoung.. how about you go with me instead? My cousin wanted me to go with him at the lotte world for his date but I know I'm just gonna be a third wheel there."

"are you sure?" Chaeyoung's eyes sparkled when she heard lotte world.

"well, if you're free. Why not?" Lisa shyly said.

"I'll go for sure and I make sure that you'll not feel that you're a third wheel."

 

---------

It was a fine, peaceful Saturday, Chaeyoung was on the cake shop waiting for Lisa. She's too early for the said time because she went their with Jennie.

"Chaeyoung, do you have a date?" Grandma asked. Jennie's grandparents were also fond of Chaeyoung after Jennie told them stories about her bestfriend.

"Hmm.. I guess you can call that a date." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Hey! You didn't told me it's a date!" Jennie exclaimed while both hands on her waist.

"Awe. You don't have to be jealous wifey." Chaeyoung grinned. "I didn't mind all of your sweet moments with Jisoo unnie."

"hmm? You and Jisoo?" Grandma raised an eyebrow.

"Don't believe everything Chaeyoung says grandma." Jennie frowned. "It has nothing to do with me."

"Okay I'll just asked Jisoo."

"grandma!" Jennie whined while Chaeyoung laughed.

"don't worry wifey, I'll buy you something." Chaeyoung grinned.

"I don't wanna. I don't want you to go." Jennie pouted cutely.

"Chaeng, Lisa's here." Jisoo entered after preparing for the shop. Chaeyoung kissed Jennie's cheek before leaving.


 

 

-------------

 

Lisa feed her cats before leaving them. She can't helped but smile, who wouldn't be happy that you'll gonna spend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter