Chapter 10

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi followed Jisoo who's scowling after Jennie accepted Kai's invitation. Jisoo strongly disagreed about it which made Seulgi think.

"Jis, why are you so angry about this?" Seulgi asked.

"of all people Seul, you should know it already." Jisoo answered.

Seulgi frowned, confused of what Jisoo said until she got it what she mean. She smirked and started to tease the latter.

"What if Jennie likes Kai?" Seulgi looked at Jisoo who's looking at her with disbelief. "What?"

"Really, Kang Seulgi?"

"I'm just wondering. Come to think of it they have a chemistry."

Jisoo just shake her head while covering her ears and decided to ignore Seulgi who's muttering nonesense. She just wanted to smack the girl's head, she knows she's teasing her.

'But why is she teasing me? Am I affected?' 

------------

Jisoo came to the cake shop earlier than usual. Jennie's grandparents trust her so much that they gave her a spare keys for the shop, she started to clean immediately and prepared. When grandpa and grandma Kim came, Jisoo already baked two of that day's menu.

"Why are you so early today, Sooya?" Grandpa asked. "Already done two?"

"I have some important matter to attend to later." Jisoo said. "If you'll allow me.. Uhm. I'll.." she's having a difficulty for her excuse.

"Come on, Sooya. You don't have to be shy asking permission from us." Grandpa laughed. "It's okay, your student won't be here today anyway."

"Really? Don't worry I'll work overtime later." Jisoo grinned and continued baking.

"Leave that first and eat breakfast with us." Grandpa said and Jisoo complied.

 

------------

Jisoo went to an amusement park, looking around in awe while standing near the entrance. Too crowded for her liking but was still amazed by seeing those rides and stalls.

"Wow. So this is where people come to enjoy and wasting money." She mumbled.

She noticed the person she's been waiting, entered together with the guy she dislike for no reason. She saw the awkward brunette with a flirty guy.

"It must be uncomfortable for her." Jisoo shakes her head. She went near them making sure she's not noticeable. "Why would she go with him when she's this awkward?"

"Where do you want to try first?" Kai asked.

"Uhm.." Jennie looked at the rides and pointed at the pirate ship ride.

When both of them got tickets and waited for their turn to get ready for their seats. Jisoo went to a shooting stall when she saw a weird cat-like stuff toy that seemed to have a glaring eyes but in a cute way. While waiting, she decided to play to win that price.

"Look at this thing. Reminds me of someone." Jisoo giggled.

 

 

After an hour following them, Jisoo got bored. Yawning while holding the stuffed toy she just won. She noticed Jennie's pale face and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter