Chapter 13

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is in good mood, greeted the elders on her way to school. Smiling at almost everything made her bestfriend rolled her eyes. She's used to this every time Chaeyoung is happy or maybe beyond happy.

They saw Seulgi with a coffee milk on her hand while drinking one for herself and Lisa who's drinking chocolate milk.

"I want one too!" Chaeyoung pouted. "Where did you buy that?"

"you can have this." Lisa got one from her bag.

"really? Thanks Lisa."

"Oh a good morning to start." Seulgi narrated teasingly. Lisa nudged her and smiled sheepishly.

"Good morning indeed." Chaeyoung smiled.

"but not for everyone." Seulgi wiggled her eyebrows looking at Jennie.

"its Jennie unnie's normal expression." Lisa mumbled and stumbled when she saw Jennie looking at her. "I-I-I mean y-yeah not for e-everyone."

Chaeyoung and Seulgi laughed.

"I promised Irene to help her. I have to go to Student Counsil's room." Seulgi said. "Jennie, can you please hand this to Jisoo?"

"Why me? Lisa.." Jennie frowned.

"your room is much closer to ours than their room." Seulgi smiled and handed Jennie the coffee milk. "She really needs this gotta go bye!"

Lisa chuckled at Seulgi's antics but immediately pursed her lips when Jennie glared at her who begun to stomp her feet while walking.

"she's scary." Lisa said.

"she's cute." Chaeyoung chuckled.


 

Jennie went to Jisoo's class and saw the raven reading. She wished Jisoo would looked at the door.

"need anything?" Jennie startled at the girl.

"J-Jisoo." She shyly replied.

"Oh the famous hoobae who hit Jisoo." She laughed.

"Jisoo, Your girlfriend is here!" Jennie widened her eyes and blushed.

"S-she's not my g-girlfriend." Jennie said quietly.

"Hm? What I mean is a friend that is a girl." She smirked. "Wait. You miss interpreted that to romance kind of girlfriend?"

"No!" Jennie became red as tomato.

"Stop making fun of her Soojin." Jisoo said.

"can't help it Jis. Your girlfriend is too cute."

"She maybe cute but she can be scary." Jisoo giggled.

'Jisoo agreed that I'm c-cute?'

"Good luck with that scary cutie." Soojin winked at Jennie while Jisoo cringed.

"You need anything?" Jisoo asked and Jennie handed her the coffee milk. Jisoo gasped with eyes sparkled.

"woah! Thank you Jennie!"

"are you really that happy over a coffee milk?"

"Yes."

"It's from Seulgi anyway." Jennie said. "I gotta go."

 

-------------


Jisoo rested her head on her arms on the table and proceede

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter