Chapter 14

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie wore her hoodie and went at the near convenient store. She brought pepper spray with her as what Chaeyoung always reminded of if she go out late at night.

When the chime ring indicated that there's a customer, the two worker greeted. The other one is cleaning while Jennie looked for the thing she needed. When she got on the counter, she gasped.

"Jisoo?"

"oh.. hello Jen. Why are you out in this late night?" Jisoo frowned.

"I just needed some things I forgot to buy." Jennie said and handed the items to her and fished out her wallet from her pocket.

"that's not good. It's dangerous for a mandu." Jisoo said and Jennie frowned.

"mandu?"

"yes mandu." Jisoo giggled while pinching Jennie's cheeks. "₩3,000.."

jennie handed her the money and while Jisoo packed the items she bought she saw Jisoo's notes. How hard it seems for Jisoo to study while working.

"Here." Jisoo said. "Wait a minute." She went to her co worker and talked then went back to Jennie. "Let's go."

"w-what?"

"I'll walk you home. It's just a few blocks anyway." Jisoo said and didnt wait for Jennie to answer.

 

While walking, Jennie asked some questions. "You're still working late at night?"

"yes as you can see." Jisoo answered.

"until what time is your shift?"

"midnight."

"what?!"

"don't you worry mandu." Jisoo chuckled. "I'm used to it."

when they arrived, Jisoo immediately bid goodbye to Jennie's disappointment since she's still on her shift and sending her regards to Dalgom. 
 

 

----------

In the morning Seulgi handed again a coffee milk when they bumped each other asking to give this again to Jisoo and the latter agreed.

Jennie was still shy asking to call for Jisoo and Soojin saw her.

"hey there girlfriend." She greeted and Jennie blushed in embarrassment. "Here for Jisoo again? Oh why am I asking dumb question?"

Jennie chuckled at the girl's antics.

"oh you smiled!" Soojin cheered. "I'll call Jisoo for you girlfriend."

Jisoo smiled when she saw Jennie and again, eyes sparkled when she saw the coffee milk in the latter's hand. "Oh mandu!"

"oh so Youre name is mandu?!" Soojin came back and Jennie shook her head.

"Yah Soojin-ah. Don't too much." Jisoo giggled.

"If you say so Jis. It's just fun seeing her red." She giggled. "I won't disturb you anymore. Bye girlfriend."

"Does Jisoo okay with anyone calling me girlfriend?" Jennie said in her mind a bit disappointed.

"Uhm.. so here." Jennie gave her the coffee milk and she opened her bag and handed Jisoo a notebook.

"What's this?" Jisoo asked.

"I made some notes. I hope it'll help you." Jennie said and left immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter