Chapter 22

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie gained stares and gazes on the students which made her uncomfortable. She just ignored it by reading a book.

"Good morning, Miss Nerdy." She was startled and looked at the grinning raven haired.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"as usual, to deliver this special tart." She gave Jennie a strawberry tart. "But it's not from grandpa." She whispered.

Jisoo looked around when she noticed Jennie's  classmates was murmuring while looking at them. She don't want Jennie to have a hard time. She knows her girlfriend don't like attention from the crowd.

"Nayeon." She called.

"Yes? I just got here. Hello Jisoo." Nayeon chuckled.

"I've got you this too." Jisoo gave Nayeon a slice of cake.

"awe thank you!"

Before Jisoo left she whispered to Jennie. "Don't worry, yours is special."

It made Jennie blushed and looked down to hide it earning a giggle from Nayeon.

 

 

----

 

Seulgi narrowed her eyes at Jisoo  who's looking at her weirdly. "What is it bear?"

"are you hiding something from me?"

"hiding what?"

"I know something Kim. I thought we were bestfriends." Seulgi dramatically said.

"what do you know Kang?" Jisoo answered Seulgi dramatically too. "Are we?"

"You know what I'm talking Kim.. and for the second question, I'm having second thoughts too."

"I don't know Kang, you tell me... so what are we?"

"Okay you guys, that's enough." Soojin interrupted them. "I'm dizzy listening to your conversation.

"Then don't listen." Jisoo shrugged earning a laugh from Seulgi and Soojin.

"Your conversation is fun to listen at first." Soojin said. "Whatever, I'll just go back to my seat." When she was gone, Seulgi continued in a serious tone.

"let's get straight to the point." Seulgi said. "Are Jennie and you a thing now? Don't lie to me Kim."

"yah!" Jisoo frowned and leaned on Seulgi's ear to whisper. "How did you know?"

"so.." Seulgi gasped.

"Yes. So answer my question."

"Somebody took a picture of Jennie leaning her head on your shoulder." Seulgi showed the picture which made Jisoo sigh.

"Our current status should not be known for now Seul."

"why?"

"Someone might hurt Jennie because of me." Jisoo said worriedly.

"Who? Kai?" Seulgi frowned. "But he likes her."

"who knows?" Jisoo groaned.

 

 

------


At lunch, on their usual table at the cafeteria, Lisa ran into Jisoo and shook her with a disbelief expression on her face.

"Jisooni! I thought we were bestfriends!" Lisa dramatically said.

"Deja vu." Jisoo chuckled.

"I know right?" Seulgi clicked her tongue.

"Explain this unnie." Lisa showed her the picture which made Jisoo sighed and answered her quietly.

"I see. I understand." Lisa frowned. "Leave it to me and Seulgi unnie." She grinned.

"Yah! I can smell trouble hearing that Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter