Chapter 23

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were talking about the movie at their dinner. They still haven't moved on. The movie was highlighted about family.

"That was just exaggerated." Jisoo shrugged.

"but that scene where her mom cried her heart out when she knew her child survived." Chaeyoung said. She was the one who cried the most. While they continued, Jisoo noticed Lisa's silence.

"what's wrong Lis?"

"nothing.." Lisa sighed. "I just missed them specially my mom."

"winter is fast approaching and you'll go home on Christmas vacation. Cheer up." Jisoo said.

"Going home just be lectured." Lisa chuckled. "But I guess you're right."

 

--------

 

 

It was a fine sunny Sunday but at the cake shop, three people were glaring at the other two. Grandpa giggled and pointed at them.

"look at our Nini is jealous to a kid." Grandpa can't help it but laughed and also Grandma.

"I know, it's too cute."


 


Earlier..

Jennie smiled when she saw Jisoo who's already at the shop. She helped Jisoo preparing after she greeted her grandparents.

they were about to go to the kitchen to do their baking lessons when someone came.

"Sooya unnie!" A little girl beamed when she saw Jisoo she ran and hugged her.

"how are you baby Lia?" Jisoo asked while hugging the kid back.

"I'm fine. I'm so happy to see you again unnie."

"Lia!" Grandpa and grandma happily greeted Lia. "Why haven't you visit us?"

"yeah about that, I'm at mommy's side always."

"a good kid." Grandma smiled. "How is your mom?"

"She's doing fine. Mom was discharged and is at home now." Lia grinned. "I'm here because I missed my Sooya unnie."

Jennie's eyebrows raised.

'is she Jisoo's little sister?' Jennie thought  

"Lia, I want you to meet Jennie Kim." Jisoo introduced.

"are you a new employee here?" Lia asked and Jennie just nod. "I'm Choi Jisu, my English name is Julia so you can just call me Lia."

"Jennie Kim." Jennie smiled.

"shes our granddaughter." Grandpa said.

"You know grandpa, Jennie unnie is pretty." Lia commented and Jisoo nod in agreement while smiling, Jennie blushed and this didn't go unnoticed by grandpa and Lia. "Sooya unnie, can I have a request?"

"what is it?"

"I wanted to make cake for mom and my baby brother." Lia said. "Can we make it again? I saved enough money to buy some but I want to make it with you."

"Well, me and Jennie will help you."

"but before we start I would like you to introduce my friends, Yeji and Ryujin." Lia said. The two kids bowed.

"aw. Are they your new friends?" Grandma asked.

"yes. My other two friends Chaeryoung and Yuna couldn't make it today so I'll introduce them to you next time."

"Thank you for taking care of baby Lia." Jisoo chuckled.

"baby huh." Ryujin smirked.

"only Sooya Unnie can call me baby." Lia said crossing her arms. Jennie on the other side frowned.

"why is that?" Yeji frowned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter