Chapter 1

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another semester started, it means school is busy again. Full of students, old and new. There was a certain brunette who just transferred. She was cautious on her surroundings, clutching the strap of her bag.

She's a sophomore in this semester. She silently walking to her classroom. It's not really the first day of school for she skipped for one reason. She don't like introducing herself. Her name is Jennie Kim.

Se students were admiring her beauty already. Many approached her and she just responded by nodding or smiling lightly which made them called her the silent beauty. It reached to the whole second year sections.

"hey, Jennie Kim is really interesting." They gossiped.

Jennie sighed when she learned about this. "Can't you just mind your own business?" She said in her mind. It's just only the second day and she was the topic on her year.

On the third day, someone thought of an idea which made almost sophomore students agreed. "Make Jennie talk challenge. The first who's gonna make Jennie talk wins and the price would be free food from the cafeteria for one week."

It intrigued them and made Jennie confused when more and more came to talked to her. She felt anxious but none of them noticed. At lunch she hurriedly went to first year class A to meet a childhood friend.

"Jennie unnie, have you brought lunch?" Her friend asked and Jennie nodded. The latter frowned when she noticed that her friend is uneasy. "What's wrong? Did something happened?"

Jennie grabbed her friend and went to a place where no students would go or something and sighed.

"sorry bout that Chae. Things are just crazy right now."

"Who is it? Who's disturbing you? I'm gonna --"

"it's nothing really. Let's eat lunch, shall we?" Jennie grinned knowing her friend loves food.

"Yes please. I've been waiting for this moment."

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung, you're always waiting for lunch time. Pay attention to the lesson."

"Dont worry unnie. Food is my motivation." Both of them laughed.

 

 

 

-----

One the fourth day, the rumors including the challenge reached to the third year students. They all know except for one person who doesn't seemed to care. A student who wear jacket all the time, her name is Kim Jisoo.

"hey Jis, where have you been? You've been absent since the first day of class." Her friend said.

"Just running

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter