Chapter 3

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun rises, alarm clock rung and Jisoo stretched her arms before preparing for her job. She worked at a cake shop since she was still nine.

The old couple owners accepted Jisoo even she's still too young to be working but since the kid was too desperate. They just gave her a simple job like sweeping the floor or wiping the glasses and treated her well. They're so fond of her that they taught Jisoo how to bake. Sometimes, she's helping them prepare cakes and stuffs.

She wore her jacket before living and hummed while walking to the shop. It may be a perfect day for her she thought.

"Good morning dear. Have you already had breakfast?"

"yes, grandma." Jisoo smiled. The couple wanted Jisoo to call them grandma and grandpa.

"Sooya, help me here in the kitchen when Jinyoung and Doyoung arrived."

"okay grandpa. I'll just help here a bit." Jisoo said. A few minutes later, Jinyoung and Doyoung came. They greeted them first before doing their job.

Jisoo went to the kitchen to help with the baking. She knows well the recipes of the old couple. They treated them as their own granddaughter which Jisoo made feel lucky or more like blessed.

"I really miss our granddaughter." Grandpa started a topic.

"I'm curious about her." Jisoo said.

"She's lovely little girl." Grandma smiled. "It's been 5 years since we last saw her."

"why? Didn't she visit you?"

"They migrated to New Zealand because of her father's job which is our son. Her mother also started business there. I guess they don't have time."

 "But we'll see her again anytime soon. She transferred here."

"Good for you. I'd be happy to meet her." Jisoo smiled. 
 

After preparing, they opened the shop and since its weekend, more customers  came than weekdays. Lisa and Seulgi also came to hung around or doing assignments.

They relaxed when there are only few customers left. "Have you heard that the bosses' granddaughter is back here in Korea?" Doyoung asked.

"Yes. I just wish she's pretty." Jinyoung dreamily said.

"well, I'm sure even she's pretty she would not go out with you." Jisoo started to diss Jinyoung. They laughed while the poor guy pouted.

"you're so mean."

"hey Jisoo-nie, can you please help me with this problem? Seulgi-nie is not helping me." Lisa whined.

"just do it yourself Lis. I'll check it for you." Jisoo chuckled.

when the door opened, the three immediately greeted and welcomed the customers.

"thank you for bringing me here unnie. I heard the cakes here are delicious." Chaeyoung excitedly said and notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter