Bonus Chapter

Tomorrow With You

Chanyeol stirred from his sleep when he felt someone nuzzled onto his chest, pair of arms circled around his neck protectively. He peeked one of his eyes open and chuckled when he saw the sight of his four years old son practically wrapped him into a bear hug. He checked on the clock and softly sighed when he realized that it was still seven in the morning, then a smell of newly brewed coffee and chicken stew filling his nostrils as he could hear rumbling voice coming from outside the room. That instantly brought a huge smile to his face, looking at the sleeping boy as he his black hair and chuckled when he heard his son grunted at him.

 

“Seojun, wake up.” He softly whispered to his ears and the boy only replied him with a snarl.

 

Chanyeol peeled his arms off his neck, “Mommy is home.”

 

Hearing the words, the little boy immediately opened his eyes, staring at him with his wide eyes that were clearly inherited from his father. Chanyeol bit down his laughter looking at his son sleepy state and he smiled proudly because he could saw how huge the resemblance between them were. Park Seojun was exactly the mini version of him, no debate.

 

“She is in the kitchen, can you hear it?” he said and could not help but to pecked his plump lips because the boy was so cute, looking at him hopefully.

 

There was a moment of silence between the two and his ears immediately perked up when he heard the sound of knife hitting the cutting board and his mother’s humming voice.

 

“Good morning, Dad.” He beamed to Chanyeol, kissing his cheek before quickly went out from the bed with full speed making the older man chuckled as his cute silliness.

 

Yoohee was currently pouring the coffee into her husband’s favorite cup when she heard an excited call coming from his son, “Mom!”

 

She immediately put everything away as she bent down, opened her arms widely to the little boy that was running to her. She stumbled a bit when her son attacked her with a hug, laughing as she picked him up and kissing his chubby cheeks lovingly.

 

“Mommy missed you so bad, little man.” She cooed, looking at his beaming son.

 

“I miss you too, Mom and I’m hungry.” He pouted and she laughed, kissed both of cheeks before she put him down as her son immediately ran off to get his favorite Ironman figure and took his seat at the dining table.

 

She chuckled when she saw him playing on his own happily, making noises as he flew the Ironman up in the air. Yoohee turned her gaze away as she put the already cooked chicken stew and her son favorite fried egg onto the plates, when she felt two familiar arms that she loved so much s around her waist. She let out a soft gasped before Chanyeol’s lips found its way to kissed the top of her head. Warmth engulfing her as Chanyeol rested his head on her shoulder, nosing at her neck and she giggled when his breath tickled her.

 

“Good morning, my man.” She greeted, brushing his arms softly using her thumb.

 

Chanyeol hummed in contentment, “When did you arrive?”

 

“Two hours ago?”

 

Chanyeol frowned, pulled away a little to look at her face, “You should rest, then.”

 

“It’s okay, been sleeping too much on my way here.” She reassured him, handed him his usual daily dose of caffeine which Chanyeol gladly accepted.

 

Sipped into his coffee, she turned her a little to faced him as he captured her lips into a sweet loving kiss that Yoohee swore tasted like coffee and Chanyeol, “I missed you, love.”

 

She gaped at his retreating back as she could feel her thundering heart and the butterflies that now dancing on her stomach, blush crept out from her cheeks. It amazed her, how could Park Chanyeol still held the same effect to her even after almost six years of marriage?

 

 

 

 

“How is it going? Everything’s okay?” Chanyeol asked, took a spoon of his favorite chicken stew into his mouth and hummed in content when the familiar taste filled his mouth.

 

Yoohee nodded, “Everything’s great. Apparently, Sehun has secure the deal since a long time ago so it’s much easier for me to go into the further process.”

 

Chanyeol hummed. After Yoohee gave birth to their son, her father immediately asked her to leave the field job to her loyal wingman, Oh Sehun, so she could focus on his grandchild without any worries. And ever since then, she also reduced her business trips schedule to once in a month as she was only needed for the finishing touch, much to both of her and her husband liking.

 

“How’s your day with Daddy, Seojun?” she asked to the little boy that seated between them in his high chair.

 

Seojun’s eyes twinkled, “Great. We’re eating lot of ice creams and—”

 

He stopped midsentence when he realized the words that just slipped out from his mouth, looking at his father who displayed a playful betrayed look to him. He bit his lips and turned his gaze to his mother who looked at him with an i-got-you look on her face and he immediately grinned, showing his signature eyesmile.

 

“That’s not going to work, little man. What did I say about eating too much ice cream?” she huffed, her hand reaching Chanyeol’s hand that was placed on the table when she saw her son dejected face. Chanyeol slightly nodded at her with a playful smirk and Yoohee tried her best to bit down her already bloomed smile.

 

“But, Daddy—” and then he turned into a giggling mess when both of his parents were suddenly tickling him.

 

 

 

 

 

It was two in the afternoon when Yoohee and Chanyeol entered the restaurant, she linked her arms around his while Chanyeol carried their son in his arms. Seojun squealed happily when he saw the figures that standing few meters from them, immediately ran when his father put him down with chuckled.

 

“Oh my God, my baby!” Eunjae was squealing, bent down to the boy level as the boy wrapped his arms around her neck tightly.

 

Woojin gave Chanyeol their usual side hug greeting as they approached their table, picked the boy up into the air made him turn into a giggling mess. Since today was Saturday and the tree doctors had their day off, Yoohee suggested them to had a lunch together because she missed them so much, which successfully made Eunjae snort. Two months after Yoohee gave birth to Seojun, Woojin and Eunjae finally tied the knot and after years of marriage, both of them finally expecting a baby.

 

“You look awful.” Yoohee commented as she saw the purple eyebags under her bestfriend’s orbs.

 

She sighed, “The last trimester is the hardest one, I feel you.”

 

Yoohee laughed and she could saw Woojin rubbed her arms softly which made the latter smile. She remembered when she was in her last trimester, Eunjae had been laughing at her, said that she was too dramatic over her pregnancy.

 

“Told you.” Yoohee chuckled, and her bestfriend gave her a sheepish smile.

 

Chanyeol put his son on his lap as he and Woojin talked about their incoming surgery as Yoohee feed her son with some spaghetti while giving her bestfriend as much tips as she could give about the birth preparation. It was a good day despite the weather being a little bit chilly, and Yoohee sighed in content when she saw both of their friends listening attentively to Chanyeol when her husband gave some 101 on welcoming their first baby. Her mind wandered to the day when she had Seojun. Chanyeol being the sweet and perfect husband he was, taking his day off for a couple of weeks before her due date because he was too worried to leave her heavily pregnant wife alone. It was in the middle of their peaceful Sunday morning, with Chanyeol’s head on her lap as he talking to their unborn child, when she suddenly got into labor. Five hours later, they finally welcomed their bundle of joy to the world.

 

Yoohee listened as Chanyeol talked about how hard it was in the first month of being a parent. She remembered all the sleepless nights that they have been through, but she was grateful because Chanyeol was very supportive and very helpful during those days. She remembered how both of them would take turn every few hours and Chanyeol who amazingly still keeping up with his surgeries and all of his schedules, without any complain. She stared at him and suddenly warmth bursting out from her heart, engulfed her completely. She saw him stopped for a while as he looked at her, searching something from her eyes and she shook her head, smiling. Chanyeol knew exactly what was on her mind and could not help but to pecked her lips quickly, earning a snort from the couple in front of them.

 

“Oh, come on, lovebirds. Your son is here!” Woojin let out an exasperated sigh, rolling his eyes.

 

Chanyeol threw his already used tissue at him, “You’re much worse than us, .”

 

 

 

 

 

“Is he still asleep?”

 

Yoohee saw her husband entered their room when she went out from the bathroom, looking tired after so much fun that they did today. After spent the lunch with Woojin and Eunjae, Chanyeol brought them to the nearby park where Seojun excitingly approved. They spent the rest of the afternoon there, with both of him and Yoohee playing hide and seek with her son and also had a little picnic there. Seojun was so happy when his father finally promised him that he would give him a dog for his fifth birthday as a gift after Chanyeol and Yoohee saw how lovely it was when their son playing with dogs in the park. After having dinner in another restaurant, where some women squealed because of how cute their little boy was, they finally headed home. Seojun finally fell asleep five minutes before they got home, much to his parents liking.

 

Chanyeol hummed, putting down his phone on the drawer beside the bed before he hugged his wife who was currently standing in front of her vanity table. She smelled like soap and vanilla as he buried his face into the crook of his neck, his arms wrapped around her waist and her damp hair tickling his face.

 

“I missed you so bad.” He tiredly hummed, his voice muffled.

 

Yoohee smiled, patting his cheek as he turned a little to leave a kiss on the top of his head. Even after years of being married, they still had the same effect toward each other and they still did everything as if they were still a newlywed, making both of their parents scoffed sometimes looking at their mushy marshmellows. Chanyeol pulled away and turned her to faced him, his eyelids were heavy but she could saw the twinkles inside it. He smiled, then kissed the top of her head, her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, he showered her face with kisses that woke up the butterflies inside her.

 

He smiled, teasing her a little with a kiss at the corner of her lips. Chanyeol chuckled when he saw Yoohee’s open mouth as she waiting for him to captured her lips. He smiled, stared lovingly at her and it amazed her how he still loved her just the same after all these times, even more he could swore. Chanyeol cupped both of her cheeks, one of his hand resting on the nape of her neck as he finally gave in, melding their mouth together. It was the kind of kiss that always leave her breathless and craved more of his touch, she was practically melted under his touch and Yoohee should admit that she loved it everytime Chanyeol kissed her like this. Her arms wrapped around his neck, brought him even closer to her if possible, her fingers tangled on his black soft locks. She closed her eyes as Chanyeol’s mouth travelled to her neck, leaving wet traces along her neck as he kissed her sweet spot. She let out a soft moan and Chanyeol opened his eyes.

 

He looked at her as if she was the most beautiful girl in the world, as if she was his world, but she could clearly see the lust and desire that his eyes held. Chanyeol captured her lips again, her bottom lips before he explored the sweet taste of . She tasted like her favorite jasmine mint toothpaste but he did not care. He loved her anyway. Her lips leaving his mouth to on the sweet spot of his neck, he gasped and Yoohee mimicked it. found its way back to his, tilted her head a little so Chanyeol could deepen the kiss.

 

“It was three ing days.” She heard him in between of their heated kisses.

 

His fingers fumbling through her bathrobe, “Too long.”

 

“It was only three days, Mr. Grumpy.” She chuckled, shivered a little when she felt her bathrobe slipped off from her body, leaving her only in his favorite black laced bra and .

 

Chanyeol growled a little when he saw it, quickly undressed himself and pushed her back onto the mattress. He captured her lips once again, at hard on her bottom lips and travelled down to attacked her neck with his hot mouth, a moan escaping her lips and he smirked. God, how he missed his wife.

 

He traced her milky body with his mouth, leaving wet hot traces along the way down. It was when she felt the tip of his fingers on her , more than ready to tear it away, when Yoohee opened her eyes and screamed, surprising her husband as he looked at her with widened eyes. Yoohee immediately sat up, pecked his slightly gaping mouth as she patted his cheek softly, giving him a sheepish smile.

 

“I’m afraid we can't do it for quite some time.” She grinned at Chanyeol, her eyes beamed with excitement.

 

He looked at her, totally confused, “But, you’re not on your period?”


Yoohee laughed as she pushed him off lightly, went down from their king size bed and searching for something from inside of her bag.

 

Her husband rolled his eyes, “Since when we’re using protection?”

 

Yoohee laughed, still fumbling with her brown leather bag.

 

“It’s been three days, baby. Come on.” He gave her his dejected puppy eyes when Yoohee finally found her way back to him, sitting beside him.

 

She shook his head, “As much as I want it right now, we still can’t do it.”

 

When Chanyeol opened his mouth to argue, she shoved a tiny little thing into his hand. She saw him rolled his eyes and ready to protest before he saw it and his eyes immediately searching into her. She nodded.

 

“I’m going to be a father…” he mumbled, eyes still looking at the thing inside his palm that was displaying two blue lines.

 

Yoohee laughed, rolling her eyes as she his hair softly, “You’re already a father, silly.” Then she kissed the side of his face, “And yeah, we’re expecting another baby. I’m pregnant.”

 

There was a moment of silence, as Chanyeol still tried to process everything that just happened. Blinking twice, he finally looked up to his wife who was currently smiling at him. She knew Chanyeol had been wanting another child for so long, and she knew the fact that his dreams finally came true surely overwhelmed him.

 

Minutes later he finally came back as he tackled her into a bear hug, showered her with kisses as he chanting his gratefulness to her like some kind of spell, “Thank you. Oh my God, I’m so happy.”


She laughed, caressed his hair lovingly as he put his head onto her flat stomach.

 

“Hi little one, this is Daddy.” He beamed, kissing her stomach as he continued his speech.

 

Everything was beyond good. She knew that everything will be fine. As long as they were together, their tomorrows would always be fine.

 

 

===========================================================================================================================

 

Hi, a little bonus chapter for you :)